2009-2010 Handgun Challenge Sign-up Sheet!

Handgunner

:biggrin2: come on now somebody has to want me as a partner.........:banana::banana::banana:

i know i am late for this but do you have room for 1 more i just saw this thread i have a little ole 500 mag i need to dust off this year

Jamiehunts has said he's in and said the check is in the mail. So, you and he will be partners.

Good luck again, to every one and thanks Jamiehunts for stepping up and joining us!

Have fun y'all... It's almost time!!! :fine: :fine:

Handgunner

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

:yeah: FINALLY! Some smack talk outta the peanut gallery! Been too quiet.

Forkhorn and I was wondering where y'all were!

How about those team names?

jamiehunts-Welcome!
Me and HandgunHTR have been tinkering around with some ideas... But nothing else out of anyone that I've heard of... :huh:

The must be skuuurred! :bounce:

bowhntr

I'm Getting Trigger Happy

Went to my lease in Wilkinson Cnty 2 weeks ago and put in some food plots . We got rain the night we put them in so things should be looking good by now . We put in 4 food plots and we have a great amount of tracks and buck sign where we put our food plots . Cant wait to spill some blood on one of these plots.
SUNP0016.jpg

SUNP0015.jpg

SUNP0017.jpg

SUNP0026.jpg

SUNP0027.jpg

SUNP0025.jpg

Hows that now I fixed it so it aint so wiiiiiddddddeeeeee

Last edited:

Handgunner

Plot spots are looking good!!!

Good luck on taggin' one in them!

davidf

::ke:::ke:::ke:::ke: we ain't scared we are just sizing up the competition and at this point i don't really see any................................:yeah::yeah:

Handgunner

::ke:::ke:::ke:::ke: we ain't scared we are just sizing up the competition and at this point i don't really see any................................:yeah::yeah:
:rofl:

Adjust your glasses.....::ke: :bounce:

"Operation Bad Medicine" is BRINGING IT this season! :bounce:

jamiehunts

well here is my pea shooter i will be using i just changed out the scope today and got it zeroed. those 500 grain bullets hurt!!!! but my last four shots were in a 1 1/2 group at 65 yards.
crazy_cay11

Handgunner

well here is my pea shooter i will be using i just changed out the scope today and got it zeroed. those 500 grain bullets hurt!!!! but my last four shots were in a 1 1/2 group at 65 yards.
crazy_cay11
:huh:

I hope you can hit with it better than you can post pictures of it! ::ke:

:rofl: :rofl:

Handgunner

Fixed it for ya... Jamiehunts handcannon! :bounce:

Nice lookin' setup!

gun.jpg

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Fixed it for ya... Jamiehunts handcannon! :bounce:

Nice lookin' setup!

gun.jpg

And if you don't hit them with the bullet, you can probably bet they will die from the heat of the flame coming out of that cannon!

And hey Kirk! Put some "enters" in between your picture posts. This thread is really WWWWWWIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE.

ATLRoach

Mike take your screen off 800x600 and you won't have an issue of it being WWWWWIIIIIIIIDDDDDEEEE!

bowhntr

Sorry about that never had this happen before. Put them all on another web-site and they were all in the normal frame stacked one on top another.

bowhntr

Why is the hole thread and not just my thread all spread out ? I fixed the problem with the pix being so wide . Everything back to normal

Last edited: