Starting Today the nonsense will stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
This is deer season folks. We should be out hunting deer, having fun with family and friends, and enjoying this sport. Instead, some are here to blast and nit-pick anything they can to try and steal someones moment.

It will stop today. Consider this your first warning. The staff of this site have grown very tired of babysitting a bunch of adults.

Starting now, anyone found making condescending remarks about someone's legally taken deer will be given an infraction. 4 infractions and you are automatically shown the door. Some folks already have a few to their name, you know who you are. You are treading on thin ice.

We want this place to be where anyone can come and show off their kill, get an "atta boy" or "atta girl" and be proud of their game without worrying about being blasted because it doesn't measure up to another persons standards. We will not tolerate such behavior.

Have fun, kill some deer, post up the pictures and stories and enjoy this board. If you can't do that, find another sand box to scratch in. You have been warned.
you got that right brother, hope some of the ribbing is coming from folks that hunt together, if not theirs no room her for that stuff!:biggrin2::cool::pop:

308-MIKE

thanks guys. i appreciate your efforts.

This is deer season folks. We should be out hunting deer, having fun with family and friends, and enjoying this sport. Instead, some are here to blast and nit-pick anything they can to try and steal someones moment.

It will stop today. Consider this your first warning. The staff of this site have grown very tired of babysitting a bunch of adults.

Starting now, anyone found making condescending remarks about someone's legally taken deer will be given an infraction. 4 infractions and you are automatically shown the door. Some folks already have a few to their name, you know who you are. You are treading on thin ice.

We want this place to be where anyone can come and show off their kill, get an "atta boy" or "atta girl" and be proud of their game without worrying about being blasted because it doesn't measure up to another persons standards. We will not tolerate such behavior.

Have fun, kill some deer, post up the pictures and stories and enjoy this board. If you can't do that, find another sand box to scratch in. You have been warned.

Right after the bacon has been wrapped around those backstraps and tenderloins. :D

Might want to read post #1, one more time.

OK, so I went back and read the first post one more time and I read another post made by the original poster who made the first post and they have the title Admin besides their name.

Now I highlighted a portion of the original post in magenta .... and it reads .... "Have fun, kill some deer, post up the pictures and stories and enjoy this board.". So I take that as if I am having fun drawing pictures on a deer that has spots on it that I am within what was said by the Admin of this site. I'm having fun if I am playing connect the dots in the spots.

Jayin J

It all goes back to what Mama said... If you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothin at all.... Amen....

fulldraw74

Guess we know who has been killing small bucks now......::ke::rofl:

Its about time someone put their foot down.....

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good to hear!!:cool:..................... Thanks

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thank the Lord!

How long now before people start arguing about this in this thread?

Oh...yeah....not long.

TurkeyManiac

I don't care if you kill a button buck, spotted young deer, spike, a Jake or a public/private land bird. I would never criticize and legal animal. Every individual has their own circumstance.
However, I also don't like big brother trying to tell me what to say either.
Also, ya'll feel free to give me some ribbing if I ever post up a Jake. :)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
How long now before people start arguing about this in this thread?

Oh...yeah....not long.

Won't happen. The Force is with us. ;):D

fatboy84

Nazi :rofl::rofl:Dang D...Felt good to finally get to call someone else that for a change :rofl::rofl:

Great post :cheers::cheers:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I don't care if you kill a button buck, spotted young deer, spike, a Jake or a public/private land bird. I would never criticize and legal animal. Every individual has their own circumstance.
However, I also don't like big brother trying to tell me what to say either. Also, ya'll feel free to give me some ribbing if I ever post up a Jake. :)

Big brother is just keepin` peace on the forum. That`s a small price, to be a member of a private forum.

TurkeyManiac

Big brother is just keepin` peace on the forum. That`s a small price, to be a member of a private forum.

Maybe.
Everything in moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts