Starting Today the nonsense will stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
No maybe to it, TM. We can`t please everybody, and don`t even try. We just do the best we can.

secondseason

Retired Administrator
OK, so I went back and read the first post one more time and I read another post made by the original poster who made the first post and they have the title Admin besides their name.

Now I highlighted a portion of the original post in magenta .... and it reads .... "Have fun, kill some deer, post up the pictures and stories and enjoy this board.". So I take that as if I am having fun drawing pictures on a deer that has spots on it that I am within what was said by the Admin of this site. I'm having fun if I am playing connect the dots in the spots.

You can not have fun at someone else's expense. If you would like me to direct you to a site on the www. who might condone this type of activity please send me a PM.

This is not a joke.

TurkeyManiac

wow. look at all the viewers

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
This is deer season folks. We should be out hunting deer, having fun with family and friends, and enjoying this sport. Instead, some are here to blast and nit-pick anything they can to try and steal someones moment.

It will stop today. Consider this your first warning. The staff of this site have grown very tired of babysitting a bunch of adults.

Starting now, anyone found making condescending remarks about someone's legally taken deer will be given an infraction. 4 infractions and you are automatically shown the door. Some folks already have a few to their name, you know who you are. You are treading on thin ice.

We want this place to be where anyone can come and show off their kill, get an "atta boy" or "atta girl" and be proud of their game without worrying about being blasted because it doesn't measure up to another persons standards. We will not tolerate such behavior.

Have fun, kill some deer, post up the pictures and stories and enjoy this board. If you can't do that, find another sand box to scratch in. You have been warned.

THANK YOU and all the other MOD's :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

TurkeyManiac

No maybe to it, TM. We can`t please everybody, and don`t even try. We just do the best we can.
Nic, I do believe you guy are doing the best you can.
Which group is better (so to speak) The deer guys or the Turkey fellows? Just curious :)
Wait..dont answer that!

MossyOak

Lord have mercy

Glad the hammer has fallen..:clap:
I'd hate to get banned from this site, I'd have to go to councelling if I were banned for life :hair:
I'd have GON withdrawls and my wife would get my nasty attitude :eek:
now lets all play together and go fill our freezers :cool:

Mossy

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I got $$$ that says some idiot will get banned on this thread.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Nic, I do believe you guy are doing the best you can.
Which group is better (so to speak) The deer guys or the Turkey fellows? Just curious :)
Wait..dont answer that!

Since I like turkey huntin` best, I have to say the turkey hunters are better. :D :cheers:

Smokepoler

All Right, everybody, let's sing it together,
Oh, a hunting we will go, A hunting we will go.......
High, ho the merrio-o-o-o-o-o-o! A hunting we will go........
......bout time for the work whistle to blow and head out for the afternoon hunt. Who's going with me?ROLL CALL...............

Seth carter

Banned
wooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo go hand gunner

christianhunter

:clap::clap::clap:
:flag::flag::flag:
Now some people might get to enjoy,posting their pics and telling their stories.Good deal!
Go get 'em Nic,hope your knee gets better,I've been stuck in the house here lately,with injuries from a car wreck,and Bronchitus.I know how you feel.:flag:

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
Since I like turkey huntin` best, I have to say the turkey hunters are better. :D :cheers:
nick a ain't so sure bout that. years ago me and limitless arrived at unicoy for the nwtf. we felt like we just crossed the rio grande. i realize we had just started out and all the booth dwellers were (professionals). they would not give u the time of day. i will admit that turkey hunters are not so bad to trash u when u bring a jake or 2. but i learned from the likes of roscoe, uncle charlie and the like, you just do not roost just anyone a bird. matter a fact, if someone tells me where a loudmouth is roosted, i know it is a buzzard and go the other way!:hair::stir::rofl::rofl::rofl::D

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
nick a ain't so sure bout that. years ago me and limitless arrived at unicoy for the nwtf. we felt like we just crossed the rio grande. i realize we had just started out and all the booth dwellers were (professionals). they would not give u the time of day. i will admit that turkey hunters are not so bad to trash u when u bring a jake or 2. but i learned from the likes of roscoe, uncle charlie and the like, you just do not roost just anyone a bird. matter a fact, if someone tells me where a loudmouth is roosted, i know it is a buzzard and go the other way!:hair::stir::rofl::rofl::rofl::D

:offtopic:

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
Free bump to the top for all who have not read it!

snookdoctor

You can not have fun at someone else's expense. If you would like me to direct you to a site on the www. who might condone this type of activity please send me a PM.

This is not a joke.

I will play by the rules, but clear one thing up if you can.
Which of the below, if any, will be allowed:
A - Good natured ribbing
B - General non-focused sarcasim sprinkled with humor
C - Malicious attacks, whether on going or drive by for whatever reason

And by the way, thanks for pluggin the leak
thumb.gif

secondseason

Retired Administrator
A - Good natured ribbing

thumb.gif

I would say none of the above. As you know it is hard to tell the "tone of voice" in written word. To be safe I would shy away from the good natured ribbing especially if it can be perceived differently.

A - Good natured ribbing

thumb.gif

You forgot

D NONE of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.