Where to purchase a gun safe in GA

Would appreciate suggestions of best stores to purchase a gun safe. Considering Cannon P-40, however would consider any brand.

rugerfan

Bass Pro Shops, in either Macon or Gwinnett County. I have seen them at Dick's sporting goods as well. Also have seen them at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna GA.

phillip

tractor supply in commerce had a huge cannon safe for $899 retail for $1299 probally same price in all of them

hunter63john

Randy's pawn shop in North GA. They have a big scratch and dent sale each year and have great safes. Big Liberty Safe dealer!

Oldstick

SportsCenter in Perry always has a good selection

And they will have their annual inventory sale coming up at the end of this month too, which is usually the best time to buy anything big from them.

Swampagator

tractor supply would be my choice they have some good ones.

1968ford

bought mine at bass pro in macon it a paint chip in it but was a fraction of the cost but keep in mind of the fire rating

yaknfish

I bought mine at David's Gun Room. Great service, reasonable price. They took the time to educate me a bit on fire ratings, etc. The people at Bass Pro couldn't even show me how to get a safe open. (I like Bass Pro. But they really disappointed me that time.)

Robk

Go and see Karen at the TSC store there in Newnan. TSC has some cannon safes that can't be beat for the price.

shawn mills

Tractor Supply has the best prices on fire proof Cannons.

buckbuster01

Carrollton Jewelry and Pawn on hwy 61 between Carrollton and Villa Rica has a god selection and the best prices around. their safes have better fire ratings and are about the same price as TSC.

clayfish

If you go to the BPS at discover mills remember there is a store that sells safes right outside the door.

hawgrider1200

Gun safe?

SportsCenter in Perry always has a good selection
I would not buy nuthin from this crook. He is one of the guys that bought the land Oaky Woods is on and threatening to build a subdivision on the land. Trying to hold the state at ransom, wanting to sell it to the state at a very big margin of profit. Is this the action of a person that supports the sportsmen of the state of GA or one that just wants to fill his pockets at your expense. When I buy sporting goods I go see Chuck's Gun and Pawn in Warner Robins. He always treats me right and anybody else I have talked to that goes in his store.
I asked him one time if he would match an ad for a mossberg 835 he says yeah if u wanna pay that much for one I'll take it then he sells the 835 to me cheaper than the advertised price in the Big chain stores ad paper. That is the mark of a true friend of the sportsmen.

Latest posts