What is it?.....UPDATE.....PROOF.....New pic Added...

ThunderRoad

Banned
if its actually an animal, it would obviously be a bear. if its not a bear, then it is somebody with too much time on thier hands.

Booner Killa

If that's all it took to get folks to stay away from my big buck haunts, I'd be living in one of those suits for the whole month of Oct, and into the rut. By then, I ought to have the place to myself!!!!:bounce:

XJfire75

Mmkk. Where's da pics?!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
you know if you would have went with a cougar you would've had a chance at a $1000 from gon.

david w.

BIGFOOT!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Attachments

• bigfoot-1.jpg
    bigfoot-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 873

Confederate_Jay

Somebody is trying to spook ya'll and keep you from hunting- Probably to keep ya'll off that nice buck in the first picture....actually that would work on a couple guys in my club who are scared of the dark too.

BamaBart

Hey, I've been waiting for about 10 hours and I'm getting sleepy!
I guess I'll check back tomorrow. :confused: :D

T.P.

Banned
Well, apparently this forum has eyes. Received a phone call yesterday from the D.N.R. asking if they could meet at my office and see the picture.

Arrived at the office yesterday and they were already here and when I let them see the picture they didn't seem to be shocked. They say I am the second person to get a picture like this in Wilkes County.

Well... a long story short, me and my buddy are on the way to Tignall to meet them at the camera site this morning at 9:00 a.m. to show them around.

He said last night that he would copy the pictures from the card and return it to me today. Hopefully I can post pics after lunch.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Well, apparently this forum has eyes. Received a phone call yesterday from the D.N.R. asking if they could meet at my office and see the picture.

Arrived at the office yesterday and they were already here and when I let them see the picture they didn't seem to be shocked. They say I am the second person to get a picture like this in Wilkes County.

Well... a long story short, me and my buddy are on the way to Tignall to meet them at the camera site this morning at 9:00 a.m. to show them around.

He said last night that he would copy the pictures from the card and return it to me today. Hopefully I can post pics after lunch.

I would like to see the pics.