Do you pray w/your head uncovered?(men)

earl

Banned
Numbers 15:37-40 (Amplified Bible)
37And the Lord said to Moses,

38Speak to the Israelites and bid them make fringes or tassels on the corners in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and put upon the fringe of the borders or upon the tassel of each corner a cord of blue.

39And it shall be to you a fringe or tassel that you may look upon and remember all the commandments of the Lord and do them, that you may not spy out and follow after [the desires of] your own heart and your own eyes, after which you used to follow and play the harlot [spiritually, if not physically],

40That you may remember and do all My commandments and be holy to your God.

Still stuck in the Jewish laws . Laws that Jews could not and would not believe and obey ,even after the crucification. Interesting .

1gr8bldr

No doubt that taking ones hat off is a sign of respect but that's not what Paul's talking about.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
I think taking the hat off is an American sign of respect.
And if we do it for other things, we should do it in prayer.

crackerdave

I came under conviction about this some while back.I wear a ball cap a lot but nowa days have to remove it to pray.It doesn't matter where I'm at.In the stand,driving etc.Just me but I feel the need to do it,does any one else feel this way?

Yes. Also at the table. It's a "respect" thing,for me.

Latest posts