Any explanation s ?

earl

Banned
Revelation 14 (New International Version)

Revelation 14

The Lamb and the 144,000

1Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. 2And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

144,000 male virgins with Jesus and God's name on their forehead.And from earth . How odd.

Lowjack

They are Messianic Jews and young who go about the Land of Israel Preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom to the Jews, 12 Thousand from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.
They are not Jehova witnesses, LOL

apoint

144,000 are from the 12 tribes of Juda. They are witnesses for God during the tribulation. They are sealed so no harm will come to them.

stringmusic

To Be Determined
for an explaination of revalation you need to speak with someone who is EXTREMELY well versed in the bible. Revalation has alot going on in it and it takes someone who has really taken the time to figure it all out.
sorry Im not this person

earl

Banned
But it''s part of the Bible. So simple a child can understand it .

LJ or Apoint How and when is this supposed to occur ? I don't see it happening any time soon. To get that many virgin males from 12 sources seems a bit of a stretch . Even if they are Jewish.

1gr8bldr

Hello Earl, I'm not an expert on Rev yet no one seems to be. There is a bible "context" that carries thru scripture. You might even say that there will be 2 churches. One has defiled herself with a false christ, receiving his spirit, becoming one with him instead of the other who is one with Christ, the true bride. I suspect that "women" should have been translated woman. Since God's Gifts and promises are irrevokable, I suspect that although the Jews have thus far rejected Jesus, the 144,000 is the number that will one day confess Jesus as Lord.

apoint

Hello Earl, I'm not an expert on Rev yet no one seems to be. There is a bible "context" that carries thru scripture. You might even say that there will be 2 churches. One has defiled herself with a false christ, receiving his spirit, becoming one with him instead of the other who is one with Christ, the true bride. I suspect that "women" should have been translated woman. Since God's Gifts and promises are irrevokable, I suspect that although the Jews have thus far rejected Jesus, the 144,000 is the number that will one day confess Jesus as Lord.

There is already million's of Jews that believe in Jesus.

earl

Banned
I did a quick google on the 12 tribes and it appears that they are worldwide races . It still seems that the chances of something of that nature coming true are astronomical.
Revelation is an odd book.

apoint

LJ or Apoint How and when is this supposed to occur ? I don't see it happening any time soon. To get that many virgin males from 12 sources seems a bit of a stretch . Even if they are Jewish.

Did I not say tribulation above.
To some, everything in the book is a bit of a stretch, huh Earl?

earl

Banned

How many virgins from each tribe? Over a million is not a drop in the bucket when you kick out the women and then the non virgin men , and then start separating by tribe.

How many tribes are represented in your million ?

apoint

Rev was written for those that understand the rest of the bible too

apoint

How many virgins from each tribe? Over a million is not a drop in the bucket when you kick out the women and then the non virgin men , and then start separating by tribe.

How many tribes are represented in your million ?
12 tribes.
You left the s off my millions.

apoint

There will be a happening that causes the Jews to see the truth [ Jesus ] and makes this 144,000 an easy number to obtain.

1gr8bldr

Hello apoint, wonder which of the two "churches or bride" I pointed out do they belong to??? narrow road or broad road. Who do they say that Jesus is???

apoint

Hello apoint, wonder which of the two "churches or bride" I pointed out do they belong to??? narrow road or broad road. Who do they say that Jesus is???

Please elaborate, I dont get your 2 churches. The scripture is talking about God's people, not false followers. so I dont get where you are going with this.

apoint

REV 7: 3 till we have sealed the servants of God in their forehead.

SneekEE

A harvard professor with the intel... entail.... iq of Albert Einstein cant understand the bible with out the aid of Gods spirit, but with the aid of Gods spirit a donkey, a child, or rock could read it, preach it, with great understanding.

SneekEE

I did a quick google on the 12 tribes and it appears that they are worldwide races . It still seems that the chances of something of that nature coming true are astronomical.
Revelation is an odd book.

You want to have some real fun, ask anyone who considers themself to be a black israelite who the tribes are and are not, or go to youtube and watch there teaching on who "Israel" is....:stir:

apoint

You want to have some real fun, ask anyone who considers themself to be a black israelite who the tribes are and are not, or go to youtube and watch there teaching on who "Israel" is....:stir:

Louis faracon has the details for that.

1gr8bldr

Please elaborate, I dont get your 2 churches. The scripture is talking about God's people, not false followers. so I dont get where you are going with this.
Ducked in between some family time, ck back in after everyone goes to bed to try and make my case