How has God touched your life?

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
I've read every post here and while I KNOW there are many things God has done for me I still continue to do stupid crap. I know it's a hard road to hoe, but I gotta get straight.

Will say this: On 2-23-10 I had no business behind the wheel of a vehicle. Last thing I remember is all white. When I wake up I'm outside my vehicle, it's upside down in the middle of the road. Fellow deputy sheriff's all around. No idea about my buddy's condition who was the passenger. To make a long story short, DUI, went to jail, and have been under a TON of stress since. Tack on a divorce when this happened. I doubt we had seatbelts on, we are both ok. I KNOW this happened for a reason. I thank GOD that this was a one car wreck. I think it happened as a way for God to wake me up and see that I was in self destruct mode.

For the record Wade, I still do some stupid crap from time to time.

God will help you with all that if you let Him.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
1. god gave me ability and humility. the ability to do anything.

2. in my early 20's i was humliated at my most and god gave me sight of my ability.

i love myself, and everything is the best!
thanks be to god!!!!!!!!

great question ronnie t!!!!!!!!
and great anwsers everyone!!!!!!!!!

j_seph

It would have to be my wife. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor 7 years ago this past August. Since that time she has had brain surgery, tumor came back 5 years later, 2nd brain surgery, 30 straight days of radiation, 9 months on a chemo pill, attempted regeneration of tumor bed, 18 treatments of chemo once every 2 weeks and still going.
She has only been sick 1, read it, one time through all of this. We live a nearly normal life. During this time we have met 4 other folks who had brain tumors, 3 have passed away shortly after diagnoses, and one is pretty much confined to a wheelchair. We praise God for this every day.
To top the cake, her tumor has shown no sign of growth for nearly 2 years now. Thank God for all he has given us, shown us through all of this, the friends we have made through this, the tears we have cried through this as well as the loving memories we have made during this.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
It would have to be my wife. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor 7 years ago this past August. Since that time she has had brain surgery, tumor came back 5 years later, 2nd brain surgery, 30 straight days of radiation, 9 months on a chemo pill, attempted regeneration of tumor bed, 18 treatments of chemo once every 2 weeks and still going.
She has only been sick 1, read it, one time through all of this. We live a nearly normal life. During this time we have met 4 other folks who had brain tumors, 3 have passed away shortly after diagnoses, and one is pretty much confined to a wheelchair. We praise God for this every day.
To top the cake, her tumor has shown no sign of growth for nearly 2 years now. Thank God for all he has given us, shown us through all of this, the friends we have made through this, the tears we have cried through this as well as the loving memories we have made during this.

What a great story J_seph.
What age bracket to you two fall into.

God bless you both and thank you.
I'll bet it's been tough on you watching her go thru this.

Jeff57

He has touched every aspect of my life and He is my life. All that's good about me is Christ and all that is not good is me in the flesh. Oh how I fail Him daily but He is faithful and true. May I continue to grow in Him.

j_seph

What a great story J_seph.
What age bracket to you two fall into.

God bless you both and thank you.
I'll bet it's been tough on you watching her go thru this.
Thank You,
She was diagnosed while we were still dating and she was 26 at the time, and myself was 31. It has been rough but like my sig line says....... Another blessing that I got out of this was when I met Mrs. Jackson, she described her life as perfect, finnaly retired, her and husband got kids out of the house and moved into a new house. When I met her was the first day she came in for treatment and she had been diagnosed with breast cancer. This poor lady had basically given up on life right off the bat before she had even began the fight. She and I had a long talk and to see her go from tears to smiles and laugh again was priceless. From that moment everytime we seen her she seemed as though she glowed and always was smiling. God is Great!

Latest posts