Time changing... do the deer change with the time?

justincasey57

I know it was around 8:10pm when I had to head to the house because it got dark, and I had deer coming around 7:45-8:30 on camera. now its getting dark at 7:30 and i havent seen anything the last 4 nights in a row. i usually go out to the stand around 4:30 and sit. and of course the big 8 that im after dont come out til midnight or later so i guess I'll have to try to get him during the rut, but i want some meat in my freezer! Do they change with the daylight too or not???

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Deer don`t know how to tell time. :D

ted_BSR

Wouldn't it be hilarious if you shot one, and it had a little wrist watch on its front ankle?

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
Really???? :rofl: :rofl:

How would the deer know anything about Daylight Savings Time? Or any kind of time at all? They know when it gets dark and when it gets light.

Every year it seems like one person asks this question....:rofl:

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wouldn't it be hilarious if you shot one, and it had a little wrist watch on its front ankle?

:hair:That would be sort of freaky.

Hairtrigger

Really???? :rofl: :rofl:

How would the deer know anything about Daylight Savings Time? Or any kind of time at all? They know when it gets dark and when it gets light.

Every year it seems like one person asks this question....:rofl:

And this year, you bit that rusty hook

dmclain1

Lol every year! This cracks me up! No they do not set they're alarms back, unless you change the time on the feeder......

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten

quinn

yes ,it's great they usually sleep late that first sunday morning!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Ya'll oughta be ashamed !!:whip::whip::whip:

Man asked a serious question and all ya'll want to do is laugh and riducle him . . .

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ::gone:::gone: