You can't spell mediocrity without C-M-R!!!

Sugar HillDawg

These are the times that try men's souls. First, St. Mark is re-upped for 5 years AND Branden Smith is caught in Alabamastan with a car full of weed.Please tell me this is all a dream.

FootLongDawg

Although I am not as defiant as my buddy Sugar Hill, Richt does do things that make me want to hit something with a baseball bat at times. (Like the way he coached the fourth quarter of that Michigan State game. Sorry to bring that back up Dawg fans if you have managed to deal with that fiasco. I will need therapy to get over that.) No biggie on Brandon Smith. He will be back when we need him.

DBM78

I glad its final and we got CMR and CTG locked up it will help with recruiting. I'm a realistic UGA fan I don't expect to play in the SECCG or NCG every year but things have turned the corner with the team. No reason we can't win the east every year with how down Florida and Tenn have been recently.

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
I glad its final and we got CMR and CTG locked up it will help with recruiting. I'm a realistic UGA fan I don't expect to play in the SECCG or NCG every year but things have turned the corner with the team. No reason we can't win the east every year with how down Florida and Tenn have been recently.

A mediocre coach for mediocre fans... congrats to you and the rest! Ya'll should be real happy the next five years... well as long as everyone else in the SEC east has off years. LOL

Talk about setting your expectations low... how about a coach who can take a good recruiting class and compete against conference rivals week in and week out? Wait, sorry... that's some crazy aspirations I guess on my part? Maybe I should just hope for 5 or 6 wins like the rest of ya'll?

brownceluse

A mediocre coach for mediocre fans... congrats to you and the rest! Ya'll should be real happy the next five years... well as long as everyone else in the SEC east has off years. LOL

Talk about setting your expectations low...

Send a email to McGarity... I'm sure he cares what you think!:cheers:

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
Send a email to McGarity... I'm sure he cares what you think!:cheers:

You got his email address? Why is your panties in a wad? I'm trying to change my way of thinking... Go Dawgs... go have a 'winning season'... Hooray...

brownceluse

You got his email address? Why is your panties in a wad? I'm trying to change my way of thinking... Go Dawgs... go have a 'winning season'... Hooray...

olcow I wasnt trying to be a smart mouth. I was telling you to email the only man who has control over what your complaining about. You can find his email on the uga website. It has a link and all you have to do is click it.:D Now go back and educate the deer hunting forum. They probably care about reading your post over there.;) I'm sure of it.:cheers:

Les Miles

Banned
These are the times that try men's souls. First, St. Mark is re-upped for 5 years AND Branden Smith is caught in Alabamastan with a car full of weed.Please tell me this is all a dream.

The only way this could get better is if Bobo is given a 10 year extension as OC and named Head-Coach-In-Waiting ::ke::bounce:

emusmacker

Some Dawg fans will defend anything the players do.

It must be part of the team regime that you have to smoke dope. ol Mark Rickety will just make em miss a pipsqueak game that doesn't matter. Ol Saban would kick em to the curb, but that's the difference in a Championship caliber team and a group of thugs.

And yes, I'm a Dawg fan and being realistic too. Why keep defending criminal activity? Seriuosly why do it?

MudDucker

Staff member

Can't spell stupid without without SourBumpGator. :rofl:

Sugar HillDawg

Rex, I NEVER sign out so there!:p

Jeff Phillips

Mediocrity?

Improved from a 6 win season to a 10 win season?

CMR has won 73.6% of the games since he became head coach. That's a better win percentage than Bear Bryant! :rofl:

fairhopebama

Not much new to see here. All one can do is read the posts and reflect on how many times threads like this have popped up over the last couple of years. Hmmmmmmm.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Thanks Branden. We appreciate it. Now they have the perfect excuse to put Mitchell at corner. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Mediocrity?

Improved from a 6 win season to a 10 win season?

CMR has won 73.6% of the games since he became head coach. That's a better win percentage than Bear Bryant! :rofl:

Soooooo, are you saying that Richt is a more successful coach than Bryant?

That's how many NCs compared to how many NCs?