Mock Scrapes for Bigfoot hunting?

ABBYS DAD

I'm going to Treat Mountain WMA to Bigfoot hunt. Would making a mock scrape be useful in this endeavor?

Thanks

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I'm going to Treat Mountain WMA to Bigfoot hunt. Would making a mock scrape be useful in this endeavor?

Thanks

Never know til you try...........let us know how this pans out:bounce:

I would probably just stick to the good ole wood knocking and long loud howls myself.................fry something baconey:huh:

T.P.

Banned
I tried it last year close to my house with no luck. I don't think I did something right compared to the one on the BFO website and I didn't have any Bigfoot urine to pour in it either. Big Hairy(on BFO forums)was sold out of the bigfoot urine when I was building my mock scrape but I have some on order now from him and I'm gonna try my luck again.

Longhair(BFO forum member also) has already gotten 3 bigfoots on camera in his scrapes. He says it will not work without the BF urine. Keep me posted on how yours works out and if you hear of any other secret techniques to get them to come in.

ABBYS DAD

Can we hunt over bait in the northern zone yet? I've had them come into my cameras when I put out pimento cheese spread on the tree.

ABBYS DAD

Never know til you try...........let us know how this pans out:bounce:

I would probably just stick to the good ole wood knocking and long loud howls myself.................fry something baconey:huh:

If you want to come along, they have hogs there too! I haven't seen much Big Foot sign at Pine Log.....in a while.

cotton top

What u gonna do with him when u catch him? If you have seen one you have seen em all. Jus sayn ?

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
Well first of all... forget the pimenter cheese, got to be zagnut candy bars or garlic. And only if you're serious here and not pulling some kind of prank, I got fresh bigfeets urine for sale right now. It's $15 for a pint jar and it has been certified by the MBBPHS (Meriwether Bigfeets & Black Panthers Hunters Society). PM me and I'll tell you where to send the money to and I'll ship you the pp...

thomas the redneck

ok how are yall get pics on your cameras they keep knockin mine down and as far as bait goes i have tried it all
minto cheese,pickeled eggs,bacon and even spam we need to have a sub topic here so we can share this kind of good info
olcowman pm has been sent i gotta have me some of that pee

Bilge Rat LT 20

I used to buy what the locals called panther pee for 15 dollars a quart. Don't know about attractin bigfeet but ifin you drank it i swear you could see one!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now that is funny rightcher:cool:

red neck richie

The Mad Hungarian. I loved his warm up routine. As for bigfoot he went the way of chief nock a homa.

Last edited:

kranich

Not sure about the mock scrapes, but the guy in Texas that got his 5 years ago just used $200 worth of wall mart ribs. He didn't specify if they were cooked or raw though.