The GrandDaddy Of All Go Dawgs Threads Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownceluse

Yes Sir and the most emotion out of CMR was the second personal foul penalty......

What if we got to Jacksonville and win and our D plays lights out and our O line protects AM and we rush for close to 200 yards? Nah not going to happen....... Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The tresspassers were out today. Had a bunch from Tennesse tell me they thought they were still in Tenn, even though a river seperate the two states on my leased land. Well seeing how they were from Tennesse I didn't rough em up to bad. I figured they have had it even worse than us this season.

brownceluse

The tresspassers were out today. Had a bunch from Tennesse tell me they thought they were still in Tenn, even though a river seperate the two states on my leased land. Well seeing how they were from Tennesse I didn't rough em up to bad. I figured they have had it even worse than us this season.

I didnt think they could swim..............................

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
What if we got to Jacksonville and win and our D plays lights out and our O line protects AM and we rush for close to 200 yards? Nah not going to happen....... Go Dawgs!

Celuse, I have been one of the biggest CMR supporters till 2 years ago.... I bought into the next year thing but no more.....I do respect CMR as a christian and a person, but not as a head coach anymore......even if the Dawgs win big next week it is still time for a change....... JMOHO

John Cooper

Hey Charlie, need help with them trespassers???????

brownceluse

Celuse, I have been one of the biggest CMR supporters till 2 years ago.... I bought into the next year thing but no more.....I do respect CMR as a christian and a person, but not as a head coach anymore......even if the Dawgs win big next week it is still time for a change....... JMOHO

I'm with you 100%!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey Brown come on up whenever you get ready.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jeff we need a poll on how many points UF puts on us I am guessing 48.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs and good night, going to watch Andy and Barney. Maybe we will be able to nip it in the bud next Saturday.

John Cooper

I think we will be nippin something next week, but I don't think it will be FL.

They beat us by 35.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs down in Jessup Georgia. We could use a hero from down that way this weekend.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
You are right that does make me sick. They beat everything you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.