The Ga. Grandaddy of all go Dawgs threads take 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

riprap

Go Dawgs babysitting a 3yo for 3 days.

Got a 2 1/2 yr old and 6 month old every day. Well, at least the days I don't have a job and my wife is at work. She works 12 hrs and don't get home til 11:30pm. Makes for a long day some days.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go DAWGS looking after grand kids...... got 2 one is 7 the other is 4 ...... and one in the oven should be here in the next few weeks....... lol

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Got a 2 1/2 yr old and 6 month old every day. Well, at least the days I don't have a job and my wife is at work. She works 12 hrs and don't get home til 11:30pm. Makes for a long day some days.

I enjoy them, but they wear the old man out after several hours. Wish I had thier energy.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gonna try to lock this out tonight. Where you at Brown, help.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I enjoy them, but they wear the old man out after several hours. Wish I had thier energy.
I am over 50 and have a 3 yr old son. It is a lot of work. I have to stay in shape to keep up with him. But it's worth it. Roll Tide.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am over 50 and have a 3 yr old son. It is a lot of work. I have to stay in shape to keep up with him. But it's worth it. Roll Tide.

Wish I was 50. I would still have some knees.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs down in Moultrie. I need to be down there bout now.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
MoonPie was one of several in long line of players from the Tidewater area of Virginia to play at UGA.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tell I got an part hound dog that took up here as a puppy, the wife kept trying to put the dog catcher on him and I kinda hid him out. She finally agreed to let me keep him, but said he was on permanent probation, so I named him Odell Thurman. He behaves good as long as he stays in the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.