Members that have paid and are entered

turkeyed

Planning on signing up. I just have the procrastinators disease.

There are normally several folks with the same problem on here. Somebody will wait until after the deadline and not make it in the challenge.

Gator8em

I normally wait awhile because I say every year, Im not entering. But I just sent my money so there ya go.

Maduro on Point

Looks like a lot of the same hunters that hang tough in the contest all season long.. should be a lot of fun!

turkeyed

I normally wait awhile because I say every year, Im not entering. But I just sent my money so there ya go.

Added you to the list sir. You know if you didn't play you would miss it after opening weekend!

Looks like a lot of the same hunters that hang tough in the contest all season long.. should be a lot of fun!

Yes sir. A list of members that looks very competitive.

huckhgh

How many folks were in it last year? I'm kind of liking the idea of it not being as many guys this year.

sman

10 and counting.

Not bad.

drewpatt

Hey guys, I'm gona miss out this year. My 4 yr old is bound & determined to go, so I don't look to put a lot of lead in the air if you know what I mean. I'll be watching from the sidelines, always fun.

turkeyed

Hey guys, I'm gona miss out this year. My 4 yr old is bound & determined to go, so I don't look to put a lot of lead in the air if you know what I mean. I'll be watching from the sidelines, always fun.

Drew some things are more important in life! I hope you and your little guy have a wonderful and blessed season!