*** RBO Big 40 Apr. 26&27 ***

passthru24

Well it's time for one of the best, and fun shoots you'll ever go to. Thats right, time for the BIG 40 at RBO. We have a Great give away this year so read flyer close. Look forward to seeing everyone and let's kill some foam.

RBO’S FOURTH ANNUAL BIG 40 3D SHOOT
SPONSORED BY STROTHER ARCHERY

Come join us on Apr. 26th & 27th, 2014 for a fun filled weekend of killing foam. We will have a 40 target 3d course set up to test your skills. You can shoot all 40 targets in one day or split them up or just shoot 20 targets if you can’t handle the pressure.

We will also have our popular long distance shoot, payback is half the pot.

If you sign up to shoot all 40 targets, you will receive a ticket to be entered into a drawing for a Strother Bow of your choice at 50% off.

NEW CLASS – Big 40 Top Shooter Challenge, for everyone that loves to talk smack!!! Go head to head with any and everyone that wants to get in. 50yrds Max., 20 – Targets Known, 20 – Targets Unknown. $40 entry fee, payback 50% to First Place ONLY, also a 2014 Big 40 Top Shooter Plague. Talk some smack and then try and back it up!!!

Open Money - $ 40 50% Payback
Known 45 - $ 40 50% Payback
Open Trophy - $ 25 Plaque – Max. 45yrds
Hunter - $ 25 Plaque – Fixed Pins, Magnification allowed, 12” Stabilizer– Max. 40yrds.
Women’s Hunter - $ 25 Plaque – Fixed Pins, No Magnification, Any Release – Max.30yrds.
Bow Novice - $25 Plaque – Fixed Pins, No Magnification, 12” Stabilizer, Any Release – Max. 30yrds
Youth - $25 Plaque – Ages 13 to 14 – Max. 30yrds
Sr. Eagle - $20 Plaque – Ages 11 to 12, Parental Supervision, Max. 25yrds.
Eagle –$10 Medallion for all– Ages 9 to 10 - Parental Supervision – Max. 20yrds. Jr. Eagle – $5 Medallion for all – Ages 0 to 8 – Parental Supervision – Max. 15yrds.
Fun Shoot - $20
2-5 Shooters 1st Place, 6-10 Shooters 1st and 2nd, 11-500 Shooters 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Camping will be available for those who choose to, their will be some Saturday Night events going on like, the Ranger shoot, Balloon Shoot, also a bon fire.

Food will be provided by J Holt’s Smoke House (BBQ, Wings, Hamburgers, and Hotdogs)

CONTACT SCOTT AT 678-378-0816 FOR MORE INFO
CONTACT DON AT 678-378-3337 FOR MORE INFO

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 660

hound dog

Wont miss this one. See yall then. One of my favorite shoots besides the hunting shoots.

KillZone

I'll be there, can't wait, never shot your guy's BIG 40, its going to be fun!!!!

deerehauler

I will say this if you are going to go to any shoot this year this is one of them. Good time had by all!:flag:

DoubleRR

What Johhny said!!! ��

Brian from GA

Who is shooting Big 40 Challenge vs Open Money. Let's get a head count.

I am leaning toward Big 40 challenge according to who all is shooting..... No I don't lean that way.... Just the opposite of what most folks think. If all the good shooters are shooting Big 40 that IS what I am shooting. Not running from Mit.... I mean all the good shooters.

Sorry there has been no pot stirring in a few days or weeks. Consider it stirred.

passthru24

Who is shooting Big 40 Challenge vs Open Money. Let's get a head count.

I am leaning toward Big 40 challenge according to who all is shooting..... No I don't lean that way.... Just the opposite of what most folks think. If all the good shooters are shooting Big 40 that IS what I am shooting. Not running from Mit.... I mean all the good shooters.

Sorry there has been no pot stirring in a few days or weeks. Consider it stirred.

Brain, I see you got the spoon back out ,,,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GaBuckSlammer

Less than 2 weeks til the BIG 40! Its gonna be fun! Make sure you plan to attend this one as it surely will be jam up and a good test and taste of what RBO has to offer in July for the Ga State ASA Championship.

deerehauler

2 days of 3d foam killing who could ask for more. Oh wiat Sat night fun thats what else!:fine:

passthru24

Just around the corner for the Big 40. Can't wait to see everyone and have good times, Don is so excited he is getting targets out early.

Attachments

• thQYN0UNLT.jpg
    thQYN0UNLT.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 525