Need a float partner? Need a shuttle? Post your upcoming Trips here!

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
I would like to Float the tunnel section of the Etowah. Anyone
up for it?
I would also Like to float the Coosa, Toccoa, And upper Hooch. Or any other river for that matter. I am always interested in floating new water and making new friends.
I have found that several other people are interested in the same so you can post them here. Thanks, hope this helps some. Hopefully the mods will make this a sticky.

olered

Would love to do lower Toccoa or Hooch below Buford. Fished both areas before just never floated in a kayak down them. Have a truck could haul two kayaks or more with a trailer.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
I have a truck with a rack and can haul at least 4. I have fished both, lower Toccoa and the Hooch. Both are great trips and would love to go back. I will try and post a date on my next trip as soon as I can figure out my work schedule.

Hooch float this Wednesday 8:00am at buford dam. If you need to leave a car at settles bridge we will be there at 7:45.

Hooch float completed

I can speak for nick as well in saying it was our pleasure to host you guys yesterday. We had a great time! We caught plenty of fish, saw the river get stocked by dnr, I showed everybody the right and wrong way to do the 20 rock with two different approaches to the rapid and the weather was perfect. For the next Wednesday float trip we will take you guys and anybody else who wants to go on a different section. I did post a video on my you tube page of the trip. I would post it here but elfii has already scolded me for using links instead of embedded videos. I post mostly from my iPhone and cannot find a way to get the embedded code copied just yet. Maybe I will post it when I'm at home on my desktop. If you want to see it before then you can find my YouTube page by searching brian sanford channel in the YouTube search bar

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
I can speak for nick as well in saying it was our pleasure to host you guys yesterday. We had a great time! We caught plenty of fish, saw the river get stocked by dnr, I showed everybody the right and wrong way to do the 20 rock with two different approaches to the rapid and the weather was perfect. For the next Wednesday float trip we will take you guys and anybody else who wants to go on a different section. I did post a video on my you tube page of the trip. I would post it here but elfii has already scolded me for using links instead of embedded videos. I post mostly from my iPhone and cannot find a way to get the embedded code copied just yet. Maybe I will post it when I'm at home on my desktop. If you want to see it before then you can find my YouTube page by searching brian sanford channel in the YouTube search bar
That sounds great, wish I could have made it but I have to work during the week. Your site looks good too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Maybe I will post it when I'm at home on my desktop. If you want to see it before then you can find my YouTube page by searching brian sanford channel in the YouTube search bar

I'm all over it like a cheap suit Brian. :bounce: I like swimming but I just like to choose when I'm going to do it.

Hope you get the embed code thingy fixed.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Nice video, Hate that you got wet. I still don't see the big deal with the 20 rock, maybe I just got lucky. I am interested in the Toccoa But it would be LAST minute before I know anything. Upper or lower? I was thinking of floating the Flint from 18 to the Bluff on Sat. we will see how the weather does first.

looking for a partner to fish the hooch below westpoint or maybe a creek in the Columbus area either tomorrow morning (Saturday) or sunday morning

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Anyone doing a float this sat? I would like to float some Cold water and catch some trout, but worst case The flint is right down the road.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ok I am ready to do another trout trip on the hooch, Wednesday or Thursday. any takers?

Wednesday Thursday

I would go again this Wednesday but I'll be in destin trying to catch some kings, grouper and the rest. Def the following week.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Floated Bluff to 36, Took 7 hrs with heavy fishing, molena gauge was at 4.75 this morning and hwy 36 gauge was at 7ft. River was easily passable with a kayak, but not so with a canoe. Fishing was fair-good. Lots of people on the river. I would say the most I have seen to date. It is getting very popular and crowded.

I didn't get any takers for striper fishing on wednesday anybody have a float they want to do this wednesday? Im down to do whatever

I wish I could go on Wen but I don't get off until 0830 and then have to put new tires on the truck. I have a few weeks off at the end of the month so ill be on the water a lot. I will throw some stuff up here when I figure out where we are going to go. Thanks for the invite.