The Official 2014 G O N Turkey Challenge smack talk thread.

kmartin112888

Yes it will.:cool::cheers: It would be so cool! I don't need the calls cause I belly crawl up to my gobblers!:bounce:

Hay the calls make the belly crawling that much easier. When you're crawling up on one in tall grass whisper a sweet nothing to him so his gobble will let you know where point when you pop up on him.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well fellow turkey hunters, another season is on the horizen..... All I got to say is I've got the birds with long beards & spurs to match.
BkW has them also& so does a new player to the game. He's new on here and he's goning to be a turkey killen machine.
Ya'll keep your eyes on us this year & watch some tropies fall.

turkeyed

Well fellow turkey hunters, another season is on the horizen..... All I got to say is I've got the birds with long beards & spurs to match.
BkW has them also& so does a new player to the game. He's new on here and he's goning to be a turkey killen machine.
Ya'll keep your eyes on us this year & watch some tropies fall.

BKW gonna let ya shoot one this year?::ke:

turkeyed

Wonder what the new head honcho has in store for this years challenge.

mauser64

Uh....whoooo is the new head honcho??

mossyoakpro

Gosh it is almost time again....that is wonderful because that means it's almost TURKEY SEASON!!!! WHOOP, WHOOP....

Tired of shooting ditch goats and ready to hear the greatest sound in the woods....

turkeyed

Gosh it is almost time again....that is wonderful because that means it's almost TURKEY SEASON!!!! WHOOP, WHOOP....

Tired of shooting ditch goats and ready to hear the greatest sound in the woods....

Amen!

deast1988

I'm itching for the dog woods to bloom!

Latest posts