Chrisitain Cty KY Club

Squeaky

I have 989 continuous acres leased in Christian Cty Ky with a camp. Dues are $2500 per year which includes the cost of camp and food plot fee. This is a serious trophy club with no guest or family members allowed. It's a member’s only club. I have 2 openings and possibly a 3rd. The openings are due to reducing the membership to 8 and cost of land going up. This created membership cost to exceed a few of the guys budget for this year. This is a great track of land with crops, crp, hardwoods, select cut, planted pines, lots of bedding, food plots and plenty of water. I've had this lease for 7 years.

Please only serious inquiries....send me a PM!! I will be glad to email a copy of the rules. If interested after that I'll send more information as requested.

$1855 of the $2500 is due by Feb. 1st at the latest if interested in joining. The remaining $645 can be paid mid summer.

Starting this year it will be a club focused on killing 4.5 year old deer or better. If you are the type that has to kill a buck to justfiy your expense this club is not a good fit for you. I'm looking for guys that can pratice trigger restraint on those young up an comers. Sorry to be to the point but I'm no longer taking people that can't follow the rules that clearly difine the expectations and direction of the club. If that means some have to eat tag soup, then so be it. That needs to be understood as a very realistic possibility if you decide to join. Hunting a mature deer is not easy and they aren't behind every tree. What this clubs offers is low pressure, good group of guy's on a great tract of land with the opportunity to hunt qaulity mature deer.

Jim Boyd

Great GON member running this lease, folks. Deal with confidence!

Bama4me

Can echo what Mr. Jim says... Squeaky is a stand-up guy and you can count on him being upfront and honest with you.

nwsg76

I was on this lease last year and would be again if I was not going to Colorado on an elk trip this fall. Deal with confidence with mike. He is straight up and honest. This farm will produce big deer. This farm has crop fields, food plots, pine, hardwoods, and cut over. It has everything needed to produce mature bucks if the members will control their triggers. I passed on a 150" 3 yr old and killed a mature 5 yr old.

Squeaky

Got any kills or trail cam pics?

Have plenty. Shoot me your email in a PM. I'll send a copy of the rules and if like what you read I'll send more info for you to digest.

This club as produced 160" deer in the past with a couple of 170's being seen.

Dogsledr

This guy is first class. Dealt with him before on properties and look forward to dealing with him in the future. This is a fantastic tract with lots of opportunity. You won't go wrong with with the property or the people involved in the club.

Squeaky

Club memberships are full at this time. Thank you guys for all the interest! If something changes for the 2016-2017 season I'll post.

Keg323

I have 989 continuous acres leased in Christian Cty Ky with a camp. Dues are $2500 per year which includes the cost of camp and food plot fee. This is a serious trophy club with no guest or family members allowed. It's a member’s only club. I have 2 openings and possibly a 3rd. The openings are due to reducing the membership to 8 and cost of land going up. This created membership cost to exceed a few of the guys budget for this year. This is a great track of land with crops, crp, hardwoods, select cut, planted pines, lots of bedding, food plots and plenty of water. I've had this lease for 7 years.

Please only serious inquiries....send me a PM!! I will be glad to email a copy of the rules. If interested after that I'll send more information as requested.

$1855 of the $2500 is due by Feb. 1st at the latest if interested in joining. The remaining $645 can be paid mid summer.

Starting this year it will be a club focused on killing 4.5 year old deer or better. If you are the type that has to kill a buck to justfiy your expense this club is not a good fit for you. I'm looking for guys that can pratice trigger restraint on those young up an comers. Sorry to be to the point but I'm no longer taking people that can't follow the rules that clearly difine the expectations and direction of the club. If that means some have to eat tag soup, then so be it. That needs to be understood as a very realistic possibility if you decide to join. Hunting a mature deer is not easy and they aren't behind every tree. What this clubs offers is low pressure, good group of guy's on a great tract of land with the opportunity to hunt qaulity mature deer.
Seen some of your ads for Kentucky clubs would be interested for next year please give me a call Keith 850 528 3102