The Official 2015-2016 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

pasinthrough

We are sending the money to your boss man , it's your job to get to collect it.

Don't worry Kmc, I bet ol bow only (Marginal Hit Matt) will spend more on tracking dogs this year than he'll ever get back as prize money. ::ke:::ke:

Bow Only

Don't worry Kmc, I bet ol bow only (Marginal Hit Matt) will spend more on tracking dogs this year than he'll ever get back as prize money. ::ke:::ke:
I wouldn't be talking if I were you, you needed a tracking dog so bad that you bought and trained one.

100hunter

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member

Bow Only

The Smack Talk thread is about talking smack. If I say we're going to win, agreeing with me doesn't do the Smack Talk thread any good. The way this works is you tell us that your team is going to win and I post that my team is going to win. We then discuss why that will or will not happen. I think they should have posted how this thread works in the opening thread.

mickyu

The Smack Talk thread is about talking smack. If I say we're going to win, agreeing with me doesn't do the Smack Talk thread any good. The way this works is you tell us that your team is going to win and I post that my team is going to win. We then discuss why that will or will not happen. I think they should have posted how this thread works in the opening thread.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Let's get a sticky with pasinthrough teaching us how to Smack Talk. ::ke:
P.S. My team will win. That is, when I get a team. Looking for a 3rd

Kris87

I feel bad about talking smack with Bow Only. He's already got a lot against him in this world. One, he's left handed. Two, he's an Auburn fan. Three, he's ugly. Four, he can't shoot. Five, he gets torn up on ArcheryTalk on a daily basis.

I just feel bad for someone like that. :D

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I feel bad about talking smack with Bow Only. He's already got a lot against him in this world. One, he's left handed. Two, he's an Auburn fan. Three, he's ugly. Four, he can't shoot. Five, he gets torn up on ArcheryTalk on a daily basis.

One of his chillens wanted to know how they got the #1 ranking. B/O needs to explain it to his team.::ke:

Our team has BkW:cool:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
LOL! I'm still trying to figure out how we suddenly became the favorites...

Explain it to your chilling a :rofl:

alligood729

:biggrin2: ouch..

BowChilling

And he has me and BOWHUNTER! as teammates. I'm starting to feel sorry for him too! :cheers:

heartstopper4

And he has me and BOWHUNTER! as teammates. I'm starting to feel sorry for him too! :cheers:

If y'all were as obnoxious as bo, everyone would just quit and you would have first for sure! Not looking forward to listening to this mess another 6 months!:flag:

Bow Only

Finally, someone with game. This is how it's done for all the novices out there. FYI, #5 is not correct. I only get torn up every other day on ArcheryTalk. The rest of them are pretty much spot on. But at least I don't shoot a Hoyt.