Team Bipolar

BowanaLee

I'd kill him just because of his brow tines. ::ke: Well, being over 120 pts helps too. :banana: ...Good luck buddy. Give him a dirt nap !

BowanaLee

Well, they done it. I checked my trail cams today. All those bucks took off to parts unknown ? :huh: :pop:

Kris87

Well, they done it. I checked my trail cams today. All those bucks took off to parts unknown ? :huh: :pop:

This is the week they do it every year. I always know its the first week of Sept. I checked mine on Tuesday, and I had 2 of the 4 I'm targeting still hanging around, but one was at night, the other still during day.

BowanaLee

Yup, it never fails. I know they're still close by though. I had the big 8 but he visited the mineral site at 4 am. I don't know why but they don't seem to hit the minerals much after they shed velvet, plus I pulled he cards a few days earlier than usual. I noticed some early dropping w/o acorns while checking cards.
As soon as this NW wind changes I'll set up there. .....Good luck and wear those safety belts. :cheers:

Bow Only

I didn't want to have to do this, but this is a competition. Good luck Todd and Lee, but this post will wipe out Tim's chances. I'm going to wait until he's in the tree and text him to look at this post. When he does, it's over. He may not hunt again.

Attachments

• mantis.jpg
    mantis.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 422
  • mantis eyes.jpg
    mantis eyes.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 416

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
As good a hunter that u are, looks like you would figure where they like this time of year in daylite. It's not like you have a big area to do this.

msbowhnter

:cool: a bunch of nice deer. Now go get em, i need something to watch at work....

BowanaLee

I saw this wide 5x3 today at 25 yds and the long tined 8 was there thursday. Neither would score as good as the dink I entered. :huh:
Its early, I'm holding out. Back at it tomorrow. :cool:

Attachments

• 1314 resized.jpg
    1314 resized.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 231
  • 091 resized.jpg
    091 resized.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 234

BowanaLee

I saw a 2 yo 8 pt and a doe come from different directions and B lined it straight to a big red oak today. Easy shot on the buck but nothing on the doe.
I'll move closer ASAP. As soon as those white oaks start dropping, they'll forget about the red oaks.
This place is loaded with deer candy and surrounded by thickets. ...I'm on em and ain't missed an afternoon yet ! :D

Attachments

• 017 resized.jpg
    017 resized.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 749

BowanaLee

I went on doe patrol and my son Johnny set up on that big wide 5X3 I saw the other day. I didn't see a thing but he had 2 groups of doe come by 30 minutes apart.
I could've smacked one out of each group. facepalm: Oh well, back at it tomorrow. :banginghe

BowanaLee

I haven't missed an afternoon yet. I'll tell you what though, I wouldn't have sold my tree umbrella and poncho for 100.00 today. :bounce:

SWWTV

Yall hunt way to much to not kill much lol Maybe yall should call bow only for some pointers.

My backyard buck

This is my third year getting pics of this buck.The last pic is him in 2014. I passed him up two times last season because he was no bigger then the first buck I killed. I had him at 71 yards opening week this year and Im certain If I spend a few days on this stand I will see him. Its just hard because I want to let him go another year but I cant pass him if he gets close. What yall think? lolOct buck 2015 1.jpg

Oct buck 2015 2.jpg

Oct buck 2015 3.jpg

Oct buck 2015 4.jpg

Oct buck 2015 5.jpg

kbuck1

You need to kill that dude if you get a chance. I know I would. may not be there next year. may be on someone elses wall

BowChilling

Yall hunt way to much to not kill much lol Maybe yall should call bow only for some pointers.

I called him yesterday and he said get in the woods NOW! And BAM! But I can tell you now Matt isn't giving out any pointers to the opposing teams!:cheers:

BowanaLee

He may not score much here Todd but hes a shooter. Make a dang good 1st buck.
I cant shoot a buck like that but doe BEWARE ! :shoot: