trail cam

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
Hey need a cheap trail cam to stop trespassers that are running over my no trespassing and no parking signs nees to be a Walmart cheapie, thanks

BeerThirty

Just bought the Moultrie w30i from Walmart to see what’s been traveling through my back yard. Paid $70 and it’s nice

REDMOND1858

Iv always been a moultrie guy, until the last couple years. My moultries are giving me 2 years max. Despite all the bad I have heard about them, my wildgame cams have outlasted anything iv ever used. Got 2 running on 5 years now. Think I paid less than $50 for each. Pic quality is t any worse than the moultries were.

panfish

Iv got a few of the tasco from walmart. Under 50. Battery life is great. I use on onf.. So if they get gone I don't cry to much

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I buy Wildgames for <$50. Got a couple that have been running 24/7 for going on four years.

NOYDB

BANNED
If trespassers are a concern, don't spend much money. And make sure they are hard to steal. Buy used or closeouts if possible. Inscribe them with unique ID if you can. Brand doesn't matter.

REDMOND1858

If trespassers are a concern, don't spend much money. And make sure they are hard to steal. Buy used or closeouts if possible. Inscribe them with unique ID if you can. Brand doesn't matter.

I usually write on mine in orange paint pen something along the lines of

DNR Bear/coyote census study
S/N:7265478
GPS transmitter# 42601
If you can top it off with a GaDNR sticker and an old cheap small antenna drilled into the top that really does the trick.

Makes them question it just enough to not touch it.

Last edited:

shdw633

1gr8bldr

For security, you will need no glow/blackout. Anything else and they will see it flash/glow and then steal or ruin it for sure