Useless Billy done got kicked out of rehab #844

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
They closed Rooster's. What happened?
They went up on $$ and down on food. Big jumps both ways. I raised cain one day when all I got was a little piece of meatloaf that was about 2 bites. A lot of the guys at work had the same experience all the time and we all quit going

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Pappy gots a ac unit not werkin in da upstairs. Gots 24vac running to the control board, but no 24vac running to the contactor from the control board.

Gots a control board coming next day, shippin out ta marra. Should have sed ac unit up and running on Wednesday

See if there's a wet switch in the line that's getting condensate causing it to trip. Sometimes the t-stat and the control board is saying "go" and the wet switch is saying "stop"

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
i hear if you get the big jug it comes with a free raddlesnake fang earrang

Here`s a few diamondback fangs I`ve pulled and saved over the years. Which ones you want?
fangs (2).jpgfang.jpg

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
west coast city boys, dont know how to clean a fish, put the whole thing on the grill smh.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
kinda like when them tv reality show boys smack a little fish on the head with a hammer so it stop suffering lol

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Does Venom remain in fangs Nic?

There`s a little bit of dried venom in a couple of them still. Those little crumbs scattered around them in my hand is dried venom. The venom is stored in two sacs above the jaws and behind the eyes on the snake. The fangs are empty normally.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have always thought the tale about the guy fixing a flat that got venom in his hand when rubbing the inside of the tire and hit the fangs, was an old wives tale. First off I think if would be hard for a snake to hit the tire that just come over him, because it would not there by the time he hit it. I also think with the tire still rotating than any venom left would be slung out of it.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I have always thought the tale about the guy fixing a flat that got venom in his hand when rubbing the inside of the tire and hit the fangs, was an old wives tale. First off I think if would be hard for a snake to hit the tire that just come over him, because it would not there by the time he hit it. I also think with the tire still rotating than any venom left would be slung out of it.

BO$$ is thinking totutwo much...

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
What is going on june 28th? I forgot. I got "Billy's" wrote on my calendar for the 28th of june. I have no clue why... That's a thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.