This just weren't edible at all......

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Big ol' enormous grilled porterhouse marinated in the PM marinade with Worcestershire subbed for soy; my semi-world-famous twice baked taters stuffed with bacon, sharp cheddar, jalapenos, cream cheese, butter, sour cream, green onions, and various other stuff. Sauteed mushrooms and Vidalias, garlic bread, and a big salad. I made myself choke some of it down. :bounce:

porterhouse.jpg

Last edited:

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Aw man, I was all excited to have some BLTs tonight, then I looked at this and my BLT don't sound so appetizing.:cautious:

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
BTW, we've GOT to do something about the avatar size. I'm having an identity crisis.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

GA1dad

Lawd have mercy!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Big ol' enormous grilled porterhouse marinated in the PM marinade with Worcestershire subbed for soy; my semi-world-famous twice baked taters stuffed with bacon, sharp cheddar, jalapenos, cream cheese, butter, sour cream, green onions, and various other stuff. Sauteed mushrooms and Vidalias, garlic bread, and a big salad. I made myself choke some of it down. :bounce:

Yeah, Right!!!!!!!!!! Looks Mighty Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naildrvr

Boy oh boy, I don't know why I continue coming in here. Looks really good, really good.

Dub

Dangitman !!!!!

That's making me drool like crazy.

Everything looks absolutely perfect, man. All of it....shrooms, bigtime tater, bread and that steak....man that steak is looking awesome.

I'm going to try the roostershire soy swap deal in my next batch.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'd pay good money for that. Everything looks perfect!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Durn, that's perfect! I don't know about the restaurants there, but I know of one great place to eat in North Carolina! (y)

ambush80

Great looking steak. I cooked my first Hanger steak yesterday. I got it from Dekalb Farmer's market on Sunday. It was less than $7/lb. I grilled it rare and served it with chimicurri sauce. No pics this time but I will be picking up another one this week for sure. What an awesome piece of meat!!!!

I got some PEI mussels as well that I cooked on Sunday. I sauteed a bunch of garlic and shallot in some bacon grease then added the mussels. (Some of the bacon grease was mixed with red wine vinegar, minced shallot, and mustard and became vinaigrette for the spinach salad) . Then I added white wine, red pepper flakes, and parsley and finished it with half a stick of butter. That juice does something magical to a piece of grilled bread. There were no survivors.

mussels.jpgdone.jpg

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That looks great! Love me some mussels! There is a little place near here that sells live PEIs and I pick some up now and then.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member