Suggestions for women's bow

QuackAttack101

Hey guys. Looking to get my wife a new bow and wanting some recommendations for a good women's/child bow.

I bought her one that's a one size fits all bow, but the problem is there is basically zero letoff when you have it on the low end of the draw length range. She's 5'0" with shoes on, so she has a pretty short draw length. Looking for something specifically designed for a woman or child that won't break the bank. What do you guys suggest?

Ihunt

You have a PM

Huntmaster2

I'm not sure if you can find them anymore, but the PSE CHAOS AD is a great bow for women/kids. My girlfriend shoots hers fantastic. I think I paid $200 for a new RTS package with a whisker biscuit, 3 pin sight, and a quiver. The draw weight is ~25-50 pounds.

uturn

Getting harder to find but, check out the Bowtech Heartbreaker...pretty sweet bow for the ladies! I've set up one for both my wife and daughter.

Good Luck!

Spanky1

PSE Stinger has a grown with you cam. With 70lbs you can get the weight down into the the 30lbs range, the draw length is adjustable from 21" to 30" and the IBO is 316fps. great bow.

Ihunt

Getting harder to find but, check out the Bowtech Heartbreaker...pretty sweet bow for the ladies! I've set up one for both my wife and daughter.

Good Luck!

I have one I’m trying to sell with a HHA drop away rest.

If you can find one... There is no possible way to go wrong with an Elite Spirit. They are fantastic. Bought my wife one last year and it is perfect. She went from a matthews to the elite and you cant wipe the smile off her face. Extremely easy to hold back, forgiving, and slings an arrow pretty darn well.

krizia829

I've had a Bear Siren since 2011 and I love it! Unfortunately they discontinued the model very fast.. With all the competition in the market I'm not surprised. Depending on how much you want to spend, Matthews Passion and Jewel are two very cool bows for women! I wish I could have one but they're pricey. Diamond makes a model called Edge which has a HUGE range of adjustment! 5-70#! Good luck!

Vaughn726

I bought a used Diamond Core that has worked out well. Lot of adjustment and not a bad price for a used bow.