I Got One Thing To Say To Ya'll

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Rick Alexander said:
My uncle back in the early 70s was trying to bait a dove field with corn (the field was harvested corn field - just wanted to sweeten it up a little I guess). He got this bright idea to get his friend to take him up in his private airplane so he could "broadcast" it a little better. When he opened the door to dump the bag the friend sort of dipped the wings a little to that side so he could poar it easier. That scared my uncle and he dropped the bag. Sort of made a giant yellow bomb crater. None of em had the guts to hunt over it the rest of hunting season. They didn't do that no more.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
degrees of seperation

CORN

Without corn you cannot make moonshine , without moonshine I couldn't have gotten married , Without being married I wouldn't of had a reason to escape all the nagging and go to deer camp and without deer camp I'd have to stay home and tend my garden where of course I grow corn :bounce:

Briar

GONetwork Member
I prefer the gourmet variety " MAIZE "or "HOMINEY" the deer uuuuuhhhhhh ......... I mean I love it . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JUST KIDDING YALL, DONT WANT TO OFFEND !!!!

MCBUCK

fertilizer

I've got pieces of corn in....well I have seen it on....on occasion it will turn up in...mmmmm....uh....well ah...I have been told you can see it in .........oh well...

Meriwether Mike

Cornholio; The mad deer stand baiter!!

Found the culprit!

Attachments

• Cornholio.jpg
    Cornholio.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 92

Augie

Bowhunter24 said:
Do u think the deer will like my new hunting suit i bought :rofl:
Now that's funny right there! I don't care who ya are! :fine: :rofl: :fine: :rofl: :cheers:

red tail

GONetwork Member
It is legal in some places in GA.....

To catch trout.

southernclay

Creamed for me.....Dry and piled up high for my furry liitle friend :shoot: ::ke: ::ke:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
I simply can not believe that after all of this controversy, and name calling and thread pulling....................that you would have the audacity to post such a "CORNY" Thread!!!!!!

hehehehehe ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

Bowhunter24 said:
Do u think the deer will like my new hunting suit i bought :rofl:
looks like she's a fixin' to take a bite outta some of them lower kernels...........be careful!!! :D :D :D.........deer also like nuts........ :D

wolf3006

coon dawg said:
looks like she's a fixin' to take a bite outta some of them lower kernels...........be careful!!! :D :D :D.........deer also like nuts........ :D

Now thats Funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
funny story

My uncle back in the early 70s was trying to bait a dove field with corn (the field was harvested corn field - just wanted to sweeten it up a little I guess). He got this bright idea to get his friend to take him up in his private airplane so he could "broadcast" it a little better. When he opened the door to dump the bag the friend sort of dipped the wings a little to that side so he could poar it easier. That scared my uncle and he dropped the bag. Sort of made a giant yellow bomb crater. None of em had the guts to hunt over it the rest of hunting season. They didn't do that no more.

I can't believe I missed that gem!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !