Time for a vacation Driveler #252

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp1

BANNED
We have some hurting guys and gals in here today,,,, hope everyone gets feeling better,,,, if you guys need to cool off a little bit, come on up, could use some fishing partners,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’ve had 1.4” of rain in the past 36 hours. The majority of that was in that Tstorm yesterday evening, with a trace prior to that the day before.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
We have some hurting guys and gals in here today,,,, hope everyone gets feeling better,,,, if you guys need to cool off a little bit, come on up, could use some fishing partners,,,,

Primary reason I came to the mtns was to fish and try out some new flies I tied. Hard to do that from the couch.

Cmp1

BANNED
Primary reason I came to the mtns was to fish and try out some new flies I tied. Hard to do that from the couch.

Come on up and teach me how to fly fish,,,, we can hit the Manistee River down the road or the Au Sable a little bit away,,,, Google them,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin Mike

cramer

Those are some purty boys Chief.
Diesel would fit right in - 3 Stooges.
He looks just like Bert!

Morning all - storm knocked out a tree top in the backyard.
God is great - missed everything, with amazing precision!
Time to crank up the Stihl

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jeff, you got some good lookin pups brother!

mornin fellers.... 100F and 100% IMBY

Thank ya blood, they is a mess them two.

Those are some purty boys Chief.
Diesel would fit right in - 3 Stooges.
He looks just like Bert!

Morning all - storm knocked out a tree top in the backyard.
God is great - missed everything, with amazing precision!
Time to crank up the Stihl

I kind of remember your description of Diesel once, and I thought they looked similar. Bert probably weighs 90-100 lbs.

Thanks, I do feel better today. Not 100% but getting closer.

Glad to hear you are improving a bit, gobblein.

Lawd have mercy, bottom fell out of the sky again here. Thankfullly, way less wind. I already raked up the debris in the front yard from yesterdays Tstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.