129 days until u can possibly hunt over corn

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Thanks for sharing.... in 129 days I will be able to hunt over corn again if I choose !

swamp hunter

I can't Wait..I'll finally shoot my Monster Buck.
Ole Mossy Horns , Mr. Big , The Midnight Rider , Freak Nasty . The Beast...He's as good as DOA with that Golden Retriever..

godogs57

Happy hunting. Don't come crying when all your bucks decide to go nocturnal. It's just not all its cranked up to be...youll soon find that out. I kill my biggest bucks without corn anyway.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
That's not a very good countdown timer.. :huh:

b rad

Happy hunting. Don't come crying when all your bucks decide to go nocturnal. It's just not all its cranked up to be...youll soon find that out. I kill my biggest bucks without corn anyway.

I don’t use corn I hunt wmas and military bases so doesn’t affect me but if I wanted to use corn I already live in the southern zone just not paying for a lease

Jim Boyd

103 days in SC!!!

100 degrees and mosquitoes in swarms.

Bring it on.

Flip flops and shorts!

Jim Boyd

True dat....

I am old, mostly gray, skinny arms and legs and a pot belly.

If that ain’t enough to scare deer (and people) off, I don’t know what is.

I do get teased all the time.... ragged shorts, an old tee shirt and either flip flops or Crocs. Gimme a thermacell and my bow and I am good to go.

Little over three months out!

muzzy17is

Don’t forget....only the “Deer” corn is for deer. I use that when I’m scouting out an area for trail cams so I no they’ll come around.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I can't Wait..I'll finally shoot my Monster Buck.
Ole Mossy Horns , Mr. Big , The Midnight Rider , Freak Nasty . The Beast...He's as good as DOA with that Golden Retriever..

Golden retriever :rofl: