New Site

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Whose charging you?
Nobody.Thats why I am not complaining. The Admins did a lot of work to upgrade to keep this site going.I don't like change but it is needed from time to time.

Oldstick

The ISLE-VOYAGER paddle board ad can stay as long as it wants to, I must admit...

:geek:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
It`s gonna take a little time, but it`s gonna all work out for the good. Ya`ll be patient.

Oldstick

Duh, I just discovered the screen width selection at the bottom. Wide width helps greatly reducing the vertical page spread...:love::love:

JohnnyWalker

Well, we could have stayed with the old, obsolete format with no support, and within a year or two or less the whole site would have crashed and self-imploded or gotten hacked and we would have had no Woody's. Y'all don't have to put in the work behind the scenes. For free.

How much exactly are y'all paying to use this site? How much work do y'all do to keep it up and running? I think you don't have much room to constatnly gripe and complain. It gets old. Everything isn't done yet, but a lot of people have been working their butts off and spending a ton of money behind the scenes to keep this site up and running for y'all. For free. And all we hear is gripegripegripegripegripegripegripe most of the time. A lot of people probably got mad when Ford discontinued the Model T and said they just wouldn't drive any more if all you could get was those new-fangled style horseless carriages. But, change is a constant in this world.

Folks, do you know how much technology has changed in the last couple decades, since the old format was new? And folks griped about the changeover to the new format then, because they were used to the one before that. Things can't stay the same and keep working. I've had old trucks I loved, but at some point, if they won't get you to work and back, you have to let go and get something that runs. This platform has a lot better features and stability than the old one. How about giving it a chance instead of complaining about it? There are still bugs being worked out, and more changes to come. Be patient. And be glad that we have Woody's Campfire.

Rant over. :)
I hate it when you are right even though I had not posted my opinion.
Now that everything is in perspective, good job and thank you.

specialk

I think a bunch is up in the mtns. with the rainbow people....prolly cant get a signal.....