Professional Fishing Hand Modeling Available

Scout'nStripers

Guys, for the last 3 weeks I've been looking at my June edition of Bassmaster magazine in the library for my morning constitutional. Today I was looking for a worm that will stand up with my Ned rigs. I remembered seeing the picture in the Bassmaster magazine and I grabbed it out of the john to find the name of that worm Z-man makes that will stand up. I found the ad in Bassmaster and took a good look at the picture and realized that hand was mine. I remembered doing a little photo shoot a few months back with my buddy Shane Durrance who is a professional outdoor photographer for Shane Durrance Productions. Shane was launching his boat as I was coming in and he said he was going out to find a 3lb bass for a Z-Man photo shoot for a worm Z-Man came out with. I just happen to have a 3lber in the livewell so we took a few pics of my fish at the launch. I forgot all about it until today. I'm pretty sure this is the start of my career as a Professional Fishing Hand Model. If anyone is looking for a good looking hand model for your fishing pics, I'm your guy. Keep in mind, toothy fish are extra....
zman.jpgJim4.jpgJim6.jpg

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Do little hands make the fish look bigger? Just sayin......

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just messin widju.
If I caught the fish you catch, I'd tell me to bite me.
Great pics.

Scout'nStripers

So Zman worms can’t catch 3 pounds lol
Yes, although the picture was a simulated catch due to time constraints the Z-Man Mag Fattyz has caught many many fish over 3....trust me..

Last edited:

Lanier Jim

I'm just in awe of the sexiness of the hand. Was this one of the Speedos and Cowboy boots days? :)

Scout'nStripers

I'm just in awe of the sexiness of the hand. Was this one of the Speedos and Cowboy boots days? :)
LJ, No boots and Speedo. I was wearing a romper for this photo shoot. Kinda made me mad, I was all romped up in my romper but they only wanted pictures of that stupid fish with the worm in his mouth.....

BassMan31

Great pics and beautiful fish. Clear water Spots are hard to beat in the looks department, IMO.

Scout'nStripers

Great pics and beautiful fish. Clear water Spots are hard to beat in the looks department, IMO.
Thanks BassMan. I appreciate it. Man, those were some fun fish to catch that day.

Papa Bear

It's all in the hands. Cover of GON now the ZMan ad! ?
Does this mean your videos are only going to be the hands now ?

Scout'nStripers

It's all in the hands. Cover of GON now the ZMan ad! ?
Does this mean your videos are only going to be the hands now ?
Videos and pictures too. Here's a couple nice ones from today.hands.jpghands1.jpghands2.jpg

Coenen

Looks like you've got LJ on the hook for some product placement royalties! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mr. Hanky must not have been doing much damage today.

Scout'nStripers

Looks like you've got LJ on the hook for some product placement royalties! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mr. Hanky must not have been doing much damage today.
I brought Mr. Hanky out first thing this morning and couldn't get a sniff...:ROFLMAO:

Lanier Jim

LoL....only Jim would get a close up of his hand. Looking at them...he might not be able to find that watch next time we fish together. Just sayin....it might disappear.

jocko755

I do think spots and clear water makes for better pictures then swamp water and LMB. Don't want to burst your bubble - but I don't think the hand makes much difference in the shot. It's the fish and clear water!

But nice job with the hands! Another thing to add to your resume'

Scout'nStripers

Well, I'll tell you guys, I've been popping up in magazines for a while now. I've also been featured on the inside cover page of Angler magazine and inside articles. Still working on making the cover of Angler. I also got my ugly mug in the Atlanta Sports and Fitness mag back during my Navy career when I was a competitive runner. I even had my own sports and fitness column in the Dobbins ARB newspaper. angler3.jpgangler1.jpgangler2.jpgangler4.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts