Missing Captain's Cafe

rosewood

Anyone else missing the updates?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't understand people being rude for no reason
They are the professional hunters who only look at pics of massive bucks. Anything less is unacceptable.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I really enjoyed the Capt'ns pictures and stories of his fishing trips with Max. His pictures of the Cafe were cool also

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't like giving animals human qualities and besides I'm a Crumugen
I'm a bonafied curmugeon myself for sure. But I think the OlCaptain's posts are some of the best ones on this whole forum.

Beagler

The captain has class... his posts are always interesting. I don’t know why people complain about posts on a public forum all they have to do is skip over them. Not all the posts on forums are of interest to me so I don’t look at them.

Last edited:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
There is no doubt in my mind that the Captain is one of the very finest men on this planet and that surely includes this website. I love his exploits and the way that he gives us an opportunity to see his world through his eyes.

The Captain is one of my most cherished friends and I surely love every minute that I can spend in his world as such.

As for maybe a couple of dissenters out of 98,504 members here....well I look at it this way, it is their loss if they can't understand the thought process from the Captain, especially now during the healing process of losing his Son. To me, this is one of the very best ways to help cope with this process and I would do anything possible for the Captain and his family to give them any comfort possible. As I had posted recently, the Captain's style of using his exploits with his dog, Maximus, is so soothing to read and see the details that it is surely the very best medicine for me. :cheers:

Captain, please don't stop what you have been doing as you are a blessing to us.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I agree with Mike, Horace is one of the finest men that I have ever met..........I too have been blessed by knowing him and have actually been carp kissed by Max.......