A problem occurred with this website so it was reloaded

Argent11

I've been talking to my sisters friend in NYC. She owns an iPad repair center.
She had me try some things and it's gotten a little bit better. She's going to send me a Safari fix.

Argent11

She did say you know what Dave? It might just be that your old iPad is just kaput. Seven years old? Yeah your driving on bare tread now.
I'm sorry to say but I'm sure this is a hardware issue and it has nothing to do with your pet website. Pamela.

Last edited:

Argent11

She's going to send me a refurbish at no cost. One year newer than the one I now have. An iPad Pro.
Helps to have friends lol.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I've got that message here and at other sites in my iPhone. My problem is my old iphone

Hillbilly stalker

I am still having this problem on my wife’s NEW iPad. If I turn java off, it does not do it but you cannot post with it off. It tells you to turn it on so it will accept cookies. Any other suggestions? Only on iPads ? It types super slow on this site only also.

Cmp1

BANNED
I am still having this problem on my wife’s NEW iPad. If I turn java off, it does not do it but you cannot post with it off. It tells you to turn it on so it will accept cookies. Any other suggestions? Only on iPads ? It types super slow on this site only also.

I was completely not able to access the forum,,,,, don't know if you can on an iPad but try to download Opera browser,,,,, working good for me,,,,

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Same problem here on I Pad but even worse, one touch of the backspace can take out 20 keystrokes!
I have exhausted my vast vocabulary of colorful metaphors

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
As Brandon has indicated y'all's problem is a problem local to you specifically. The likely suspect is not enough computer/memory resources to handle the demands of this website. That may be a case of too many apps using too many resources or simply a matter of the age and capacity of your device.

Another option is to try different web browsers. CMP1 finally found one that works for him.