Ol' Quarter Footlong

whitetailfreak

Sorry Kyle, couldn't help myself;). This three Incher pounced on a big bushy #12 Thunderhead.
Screenshot_20180715-180352(1).jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Optimistic lil' feller. :D

whitetailfreak

Optimistic lil' feller. :D

How was fishin' on the NC side? Dad and I worked on em pretty good. The creek ran down purdy quick Sat morning, and by mid day flows and color were about perfect. I was thinking about those Porterhouse while eating my sloppy joes:cautious:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
How was fishin' on the NC side? Dad and I worked on em pretty good. The creek ran down purdy quick Sat morning, and by mid day flows and color were about perfect. I was thinking about those Porterhouse while eating my sloppy joes:cautious:
Pretty much the same. It rained like cow + flat rock friday and blew the creek out for awhile but it was in good shape by midday saturday. We caught a bunch and had a good time.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
One of my trophies:

tinyspeck.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Ouch! That's not the limb you want to get your fly hung up in!

And I'm probably throwing a yellow palmer 75% of the time if I'm dry-fly fishing.

Killer Kyle

For some reason I saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be about Buckman?

Buckman18

For some reason I saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be about Buckman?

It’s not how deep you fish, it’s how you wiggle your worm...