#1 Wide reciever has made his decision.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You're hearing it here 1st...

DAWGS WIN IT ALL!

BuckNasty83

They added a decent dl today. I only say decent because he us a 3*, and 3*'s are as rare around as a Vol that can count pass 10.
Don't put too much stock into player ratings. Look at the offer list. An offer list tells you how good a player really is. You see it discussed all the time, why is this guy rated so high, but no one is offering. Then everyone assumed he had grade issues or is trouble. It's because coaches see what the so called recruiting services don't. That's why coaches like Saban, Pruitt, Meyer and others hold their own camps. They get to see these guys in person and decide if they want to offer. Then you'll see 3* guys with every major school offering and wonder how he's not rated higher. It's because the guy don't camp and these recruiting services are a joke and they'll bump him later based off his offer list. Summer rankings are the worse, because so many camps. And they aren't a true indicator of how guys compete in real games situations. QB, WR, are horrible. Anyone can throw against air and anyone can catch without worrying about getting hit. Then guys who don't camp cause they can't afford to travel, or they rather work with a personal trainer, or whatever reason, don't get ranked, or drop in rankings. Take Qurvarious Couch, was the number rated player for the 19 class for a long time, kid can play rb, or lb. But he don't camp. So he dropped his number 1 spot. When season starts and they see players playing again, rankings will change again. Not that huge of a talent gap between a 3,4 and 5* guy.

I know someone will come in and say, no one wins without bluechips. But look at the teams that pull in bluechips and can't get to a NCG. ND, LSU, OHIO STATE, USC, UF, FSU fell hard. UT,Ole Miss and UGA all recruit annually at a high level. You can argue Alabama is successful due to their number 1 classes for almost a decade, but Alabama can pick who they want and now your seeing it with GA.

Then you have teams like previously Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Oklahoma and UCF who hardly sniff the top 25, play beyond their rankings

Browning Slayer

Don't put too much stock into player ratings. Look at the offer list. An offer list tells you how good a player really is. You see it discussed all the time, why is this guy rated so high, but no one is offering. Then everyone assumed he had grade issues or is trouble. It's because coaches see what the so called recruiting services don't. That's why coaches like Saban, Pruitt, Meyer and others hold their own camps. They get to see these guys in person and decide if they want to offer. Then you'll see 3* guys with every major school offering and wonder how he's not rated higher. It's because the guy don't camp and these recruiting services are a joke and they'll bump him later based off his offer list. Summer rankings are the worse, because so many camps. And they aren't a true indicator of how guys compete in real games situations. QB, WR, are horrible. Anyone can throw against air and anyone can catch without worrying about getting hit. Then guys who don't camp cause they can't afford to travel, or they rather work with a personal trainer, or whatever reason, don't get ranked, or drop in rankings. Take Qurvarious Couch, was the number rated player for the 19 class for a long time, kid can play rb, or lb. But he don't camp. So he dropped his number 1 spot. When season starts and they see players playing again, rankings will change again. Not that huge of a talent gap between a 3,4 and 5* guy.

I know someone will come in and say, no one wins without bluechips. But look at the teams that pull in bluechips and can't get to a NCG. ND, LSU, OHIO STATE, USC, UF, FSU fell hard. UT,Ole Miss and UGA all recruit annually at a high level. You can argue Alabama is successful due to their number 1 classes for almost a decade, but Alabama can pick who they want and now your seeing it with GA.

Then you have teams like previously Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Oklahoma and UCF who hardly sniff the top 25, play beyond their rankings

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only a Vol would give you ^^these^^ lines of garbage..

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

UT was after him.

BuckNasty83

UT was after him.
Yeah, I was just saying, just because he's a 3* don't mean he's bad and recruit rankings are not that serious to me. Just have to trust your staffs evaluation. Kirby obviously knows talent and thinks enough of him to offer, regardless of ranking

TinKnocker

They added a decent dl today. I only say decent because he us a 3*, and 3*'s are as rare around as a Vol that can count pass 10.
He’s a mountain of a young man. 6’-5” and 260# and hasn’t even started his senior year yet. He had offers from a lot of big programs including Bama and Tennessee. I suspect he’s on the cusp of a break out senior season and most recruiters are probably expecting him to easily get his fourth star.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only a Vol would give you ^^these^^ lines of garbage..
He’s not out in left field. Camps go a long ways towards composite rankings.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

Recruiting give us something to talk about in Summer time Buck.

Browning Slayer

No doubt. I understand. I follow recruiting too

That must be pretty painful.. Watching all of your hopes and dreams go to your rivals cause no one wants to go to Knoxville.. But hey.. "You're BACK"! :rofl:

images

BuckNasty83

That must be pretty painful.. Watching all of your hopes and dreams go to your rivals cause no one wants to go to Knoxville.. But hey.. "You're BACK"! :rofl:

images
Lol Hey, if Butch could beat ya'll back to back and go toe- toe with you the rest of the time, minus last year. I'm not that worried

Browning Slayer

Lol Hey, if Butch could beat ya'll back to back and go toe- toe with you the rest of the time, minus last year. I'm not that worried

There's not a Vol fan worried about anything.. When you're a Vol, you expect to lose and quit watching football by October.

BuckNasty83

There's not a Vol fan worried about anything.. When you're a Vol, you expect to lose and quit watching football by October.
Either way, life goes on. You or me have no foot in that race. Well, you might. I mean you are very important to the world and with all that money, you just might persuad a couple kids with a money handshake. As to wear I have to sit back and watch it all unfold from my neighbors double wide, on his 20" tube television

Browning Slayer

Either way, life goes on. You or me have no foot in that race. Well, you might. I mean you are very important to the world and with all that money, you just might persuad a couple kids with a money handshake. As to wear I have to sit back and watch it all unfold from my neighbors double wide, on his 20" tube television

:rofl: :rofl:

You sure have been humbled over the years..

Browning Slayer

Yeah, I have no ammunition really. Have to take the wait and see approach.
Seems your slacking too, not going to point out my grammatical error

I am slacking.. But I kind of... Kind of... Feel sorry for ya.. But then after the Vols lose their 1st game I'm so overjoyed by it, I'm back on cloud nine and kicking any Vol I can.. :fine::fine: