Yellow jacket help!!!

Hillbilly stalker

A gas soaked rag over the hole will kill them all. The fumes do the work, no need for fire other than payback. I've seen in the woods where something has dug up the nest and ate them. I always thought that had to be one bad mamma jammer. An old timer told me coyotes and polecats will dig them up. My buddy doesn't have them devils till we start cleaning deer at his shed.

Hillbilly stalker

we don't have dillars round here..........yet. Looks like the web says polecats, foxes and bears. I reckon a coyote might too.

greg_n_clayton

A gas soaked rag over the hole will kill them all. The fumes do the work, no need for fire other than payback. I've seen in the woods where something has dug up the nest and ate them. I always thought that had to be one bad mamma jammer. An old timer told me coyotes and polecats will dig them up. My buddy doesn't have them devils till we start cleaning deer at his shed.
Bears will too !

Wycliff

Raccoons will too

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you pour gas in it, don't light it. It kills much better if you don't set it on fire. As others have said, look around at different angles to the sun and you can see them flying in and out of the nest.

And yep, skunks and bears will dig out every jacket nest they find.

ryanh487

The fireants seem to keep them at bay at our hunt camp. Years with bad fireants around camp = no surprise yellow jacket nests while cutting the grass.

Years with no ant mounds = yellow and black landmines awaiting.

LOVEMYLABXS

Ordered
Alpine Yellow Jacket Bait Station Kit With Onslaught

an going to give it a try just to many and to much ground to cover to figure out where their going hopefully they'll take this back to the nests andit'll take care of them.

Just emptied this one less then 4 hrs ago and have several more just like it that I empty daily, they do seem to like raw bacon but it ain't makin much of a dent in what's flying around.DSC_6542 (1024x681).jpg :hammers::hammers:.

7Mag Hunter

They are bad this year...they built a nest on my carport on a storage shelf unit....walked by it and got hit 3 times....2 days after i sprayed
the nest they still came back looking for it.....