a reminder

Wide Earp

Alone shows on Thur nights on History channel AND Mountain Men begins on July 19, hope y'all enjoy them as much as I do!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I like both shows! Got my Genie set to record both in case I am not home to watch.

Wide Earp

I like both shows! Got my Genie set to record both in case I am not home to watch.
shoot, I keep room on the DVR for good stuff like these 2 and life below zero, Alaska the last frontier, late model dirt track racin', u know all the good stuff! ;)(y)

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Have y'all ever seen the show last alaskans? If y'all haven't, check it out. It's probably my favorite show.

I have watched every episode. The stories and the photography are excellent!!!!

SkintRider

I think the best thing about that show is that it just seems to be so real. And I doubt I could make it out there. Truly takes dedication.
Bob Harte dying was bad. Watched all and some re-runs.

ugajay

Bob Harte dying was bad. Watched all and some re-runs.
I really liked that old man. He was my favorite. And I really liked Ray Lewis, the husband and father of the Lewis family with the three girls. That was one very reserved but bad man. The producers said they could hardly keep up with him, and one was a marathon runner. It's such a beautiful place out there too

Wide Earp

this season's opener was a tad slow but I am glad they started with a tribute to Preston, he was one of my favorites, hope Tom and Nancy make out ok with the wildfire that close and pray for the others affected.