Dodge County

Joe meadows

Sorry guys pictures will not upload says file is to large . We love dodge county hunting . We hunt 360 acres in chester.
We have many shooters on camera every year

roscoe54

Joe good to know your still in Dodge. Joe thought you were hunting a different county. You have to resize your picture Joe.

Joe meadows

Yes sir we been hunting this track for 3 years now had another piece in greaston. Looking for more land to add to our club . Would love to pick up another 100-200 acres

doublecc27

Well guys my main big piece of property in dodge went down hill.. my land owner passed away and you know the story from there. I still have a Lil land in dodge but I picked up a big piece in Telfair that I think we be really really good once I learn it.

mossyhorn

Here is my top of the hit list buck! He getting to stand 15 minutes after dark hoping cooler weather get him moving earlier 10 Pt

Attachments

• E1ED8D02-FBB6-4608-AEDC-CD8368356C63.jpeg
    E1ED8D02-FBB6-4608-AEDC-CD8368356C63.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 37

HermanMerman

Well guys my main big piece of property in dodge went down hill.. my land owner passed away and you know the story from there. I still have a Lil land in dodge but I picked up a big piece in Telfair that I think we be really really good once I learn it.

Where about in Telfair if you don't mind me asking? I just lost about 200 acres in Telfair this year.

roscoe54

Going up Wed hope my stands,feeders, cams not damaged from the hurricane. Neighbor said my Mobil home and structures were ok but I will need my chainsaw. If I only lost some trees that will be a Blessing.So many people lost every thing.

roscoe54

Well I was blessed cams and tree stands in good shape loss some big pines. Saw one nice eight point let in walk. Now that i'am retired I can go more and enjoy Gods blessings.