As usual, gators are delusional

Horns

That was a woodshed beating. And they only scored on our 3rd stringers

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have always thought the UGA/Fl game was a bigger rivalry than, UGA/AUBURN, or UGA/TECH.

MudDucker

Staff member
I read those comments and I thought, you know those kids have to have some excuse to be able to look in the mirror. It was obvious that they were horse whipped and clueless. Such a fun game!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
“That game, we let that one slip away,” Reese said.

“That game was way closer than what the scoreboard put out last year,” Ivey said.

“ … that score doesn’t determine who’s the better team,” Jefferson concluded.

Sweet baby Jesus. facepalm:

fairhopebama

Just checking in after SEC Media days and saw this thread and laughed. It must feel great for UGA fans to have the delusional tag off of their backs. It seems that they have now placed it on the backs of the Gators. Don't blame yo all for doing it, but I don't see the Gators being down long with CDM there. He will have that program rolling in a couple of years.

Georgia is the best team in the East. But, Dan Mullen will make a difference and he will not lose all his ballgames. Just don't have a "dawg game" where the critics can say "see, now that's Georgia!"

Good Luck

s&r

joepuppy

Don't drag us into that nonsense. We are quietly sitting, minding our own business.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We dont know what Mullen will do at Florida. He should be an upgrade at Florida, but he did not impress me a Miss St.

Matthew6

Banned thug
61 degrees in the suisun harbor. sitting in my 36 foot searay. the moon is beaming over my little harbor town. gonna sleep here tonight. cook up whatevers biting. roll tideimage.jpegimage.jpeg

kingfish

So for you Dawg fans who who don't know what delusional means, I'll use it in a sentence: The Bull Dawg fans are delusional if they think that Georgia will ever win another National Championship.

Cadcom

So for you Dawg fans who who don't know what delusional means, I'll use it in a sentence: The Bull Dawg fans are delusional if they think that Georgia will ever win another National Championship.

That's fine. We will just settle for draining that swamp in Gainesville for the foreseeable future.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Delusion is one thing.. Stupidity is just plain different.. ^^THAT^^ is just plain stupidity..

kingfish

Stupidity, OK. You mean like Gators head coach Mark Richt has lost complete control of the team after a player gets arrested. Well done.

MudDucker

Staff member
Gators are a long way from being a real threat, but they are crazy with their statements about last year. They were beaten so badly that they basically gave up.