What do you see?

six

Trouble

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Ham, Loin & Bacon. We might as well be positive here.

shdw633

Is there 2 pigs in that pic, one on top of the log and one on the back side of it facing the camera?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well I saw you first photo AND SAW THE RESULTS, MY NEXT THOUGHT WAS ....BAD NEWS for you because it was a porker.

Then I saw you second post and in the first photo, I saw TWO PORKERS SO THAT IS REALLY BAD NEWS FOR YOU.

Then I saw the second photo in your second post and I immediately saw that this one was a SOW WITH CURRENT PIGLETS.....so that is REALLY TREMENDOUSLY BAD NEWS TIMES A BUNCH !!

Then when I saw the third photo in your second post, I REALLY SAW THE OFFSPRING AND WITH THE OFFSPRING AND THE OTHER PIG ALONG WITH THE SOW....LET'S JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE IN DEEP HOG POOP NOW FOR SURE AS THEY WILL EAT YOU OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME AND LEAVE NOTHING FOR YOUR OTHER ANIMALS TO EAT.

The only solution is to get more ammunition now and :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot: EVERY ONE OF THEM THAT YOU CAN BEFORE THEY MULTIPLY LIKE CRAZY !!!!!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Fork Horn

Well I saw you first photo AND SAW THE RESULTS, MY NEXT THOUGHT WAS ....BAD NEWS for you because it was a porker.

Then I saw you second post and in the first photo, I saw TWO PORKERS SO THAT IS REALLY BAD NEWS FOR YOU.

Then I saw the second photo in your second post and I immediately saw that this one was a SOW WITH CURRENT PIGLETS.....so that is REALLY TREMENDOUSLY BAD NEWS TIMES A BUNCH !!

Then when I saw the third photo in your second post, I REALLY SAW THE OFFSPRING AND WITH THE OFFSPRING AND THE OTHER PIG ALONG WITH THE SOW....LET'S JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE IN DEEP HOG POOP NOW FOR SURE AS THEY WILL EAT YOU OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME AND LEAVE NOTHING FOR YOUR OTHER ANIMALS TO EAT.

The only solution is to get more ammunition now and :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot: EVERY ONE OF THEM THAT YOU CAN BEFORE THEY MULTIPLY LIKE CRAZY !!!!!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I'm afraid it's much worse than just the few in the above photos. Been putting out a little corn in front of our cameras to help get photos and these showed up a week or so ago. It was only a couple at first, but then a whole group. We've killed three so far and shot at a fourth one (hopefully hit it too). Hope to get some more. It wasn't many years ago that we didn't have many (or any) hogs in my part of Union county. It was only about eight years ago that I saw my first one here.7-13-2018 092.JPG7-13-2018 095.JPG7-13-2018 106.JPG7-13-2018 109.JPG7-13-2018 121.JPG

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Never seen such a long necked pig before or one with a collar.
You haven't seen many pigs with Russian blood, then. And I don't see a collar.

Stony

This guy had a long nose too, but it wasn't necessarily his prominent feature !
ladTjvOl.jpg

six

Is that a boar?