Fish finder....

hawkdriver

I have a Simrad Go7 and I like it alot. It's touchscreen, alot like an Ipad. I've had the chance to use the Lowrance Elite 9 as well and it is very nice. I like the option of using the touch screen or being able to use the buttons. Touchscreen is nice until you're in rough seas with fish guts on your hands.

Redman54

I've got a Garmin GPSMap 547xs with a CHirp transducer. I've had it since 2014 and I love it. The GPS and Maps are great. You can get them pretty cheap now since all the newer models have come out. The sonar works great as long as you buy one of the CHirp transducers. The transducer that comes with it is junk. I do keep it updated with the latest software from Garmin and it's never let me down.

My dad has a Lowrance Hook 7 with CHirp and downscan. The Sonar works great. He has the pre-loaded maps and hasn't upgraded to Navionics so the maps aren't the greatest.

Rabun

I've got the simrad evo3 12" mfd. Love it! Screen is big enough to put a couple of panes up and still readable for my old eyes. Touch screen as well.

sentrysam

i use Lowrance ,about 25 years or more .the problem with any of these units is when you buy one ,it's almost obsolete in 6 months cause a newer better one comes out

pkp844

Just installed a Simrad Go9 with totalscan transducer on my pathfinder. Havent used it in the water yet.