Y’all ever look at FedEx tracking details??

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I ordered an item from EBay on 8/5 details say it will ship from California

On 8/7 the package is in Keasby NJ

On 8/8 the package is in Statesville NC

On 8/11 the package is in Martinsburg WV

On 8/13 the package is in Ellenwood Ga.

Reckon I will see it soon or will it go to another random location?

wvdawg

Staff member
Wow! Good luck.

walkinboss01

I've had something bounce around to different locations and then go back to the sender...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Don't like Fed-ex period

I never have liked Fed - EX as it seemed to always be a hassle trying to locate your shipment and be able to determine a half way accurate delivery time on your shipment.

Frequently, I go online on the UPS website and enter their tracking number and get a pretty dang accurate day of delivery and be able to check the exact path of travel since it was shipped and they also give you a fairly accurate time window of delivery as well.

As far as I am concerned, I think that they need to change the Company name to FED - UP instead as I do my best to NEVER use their services !!!!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I never have liked Fed - EX as it seemed to always be a hassle trying to locate your shipment and be able to determine a half way accurate delivery time on your shipment.

Frequently, I go online on the UPS website and enter their tracking number and get a pretty dang accurate day of delivery and be able to check the exact path of travel since it was shipped and they also give you a fairly accurate time window of delivery as well.

As far as I am concerned, I think that they need to change the Company name to FED - UP instead as I do my best to NEVER use their services !!!!!!

My luck has been the other way around. Both Fed Ex and UPS have hosed me but Fed Ex hoses me the least.

sghoghunter

I order stuff from Amazon weekly. EVERY time something comes by fed-ex it's always atleast 3 to 4 days later than UPS. I tracked packages and they seem to sit still days before they move with them

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
My stuff always ends up on that island with Tom Hanks and Wilson.

Funny thing about that, that's where all my stuff comes from. Either there or unoccupied Taiwan. :bounce:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Today it shows the package is in route to my local post office. Now it’s their chance to delay the delivery.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I think it all depends on how far out in the country you live. UPS has always been reliable for me, Fed Ex, not so much. Living up here in the corner of the state, if Fed Ex leaves Charlotte headed for me, I usually get it. It it leaves Athens, they can never find me and usually hand it off to the USPS, which always adds at least a day in transit.
Personally, I would choose UPS over Fed Ex any day, but others have different experience.

JonathanG2013

What stinks about fed ex is they are always late. They also do not deliver their own freight unless it is huge. They always hand it off to the local post office to deliver your package.

I work for a freight company and you can track everything on our website. it gives you step by step from pick up to delivery. Fed ex is all maybe it will move maybe it won't.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I wonder why the zig zag

California
New Jersey
North Carolina
West Virginia
Atlanta
Local post office

9 days so far since I got the email that it shipped. The item is smaller than a shoe box.

nmurph

It all depends on what service you are paying for. They figure them to route them to ship the package. It might not make sense to you, but you better believe it makes sense to someone that has a masters degree in logistics. Order an overnight delivery and watch that tracking.

Long Cut

The chemical spill in Texas has my duck calls lost in transit.
They were supposed to be here last Thursday, they been “In Transit” somewhere ever since. Almost a week and I’ve no clue where my stuff is. USPS leaves a lot to be desired

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Same here. I hate Fedex. If I order something that is shipped by UPS or the post office, it gets here quickly. If UPS brings it, even from the west coast, it's ain a local UPS facility within a couple days, and at my house the next day. If Fedex has it, I figure on several extra days. They'll ship it past where I live 500 miles in the opposite direction, then take three days to get it back to my town, then they give it to the post office. It's crazy and stupid.

Killdee

I already get amazon stuff from private sub contractors. Sometimes in a white van sometimes in a personal vehicle.
I needed some replacement water heater parts last week and they arrived the next morning ordered the afternoon before. Think it was fedex.

PappyHoel

My only complaint about fed ex is that they put the dang packages outside my garage door. Then my wife opens the garage door and backs out over the items.

I have had to file 2 claims already and they almost messed up my wife's Tahoe because she backed over 2 brand new ATV tires/rims. I was besides myself mad at them.

Latest posts