state park hunt

gumpster34

I got 7 points like to go on hunt what is best hunt to go to state park

Last edited:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
We used three points to get Chattahoochee Bend. I think that will be enough for us. It is local and easy to get to for my crew.

treadwell

Very dissapointed in the last hunt. Rain didn't help, but hunters on top of hunters, not even sure any bucks were killed.

Rick Alexander

I went to Hard Labor Creek last time. They (stupidly) closed the golf course because of repairs being done (there wasn't anyone working on anything I could see). That just crunched everyone up pretty bad but I think it was still a pretty successful hunt. Just not much fun worrying if we were going to get shot trying to come out of the woods every day. My group of 3 actually had really good success with a nice big 8 and all of us saw deer we could shoot - just whether it was worth dragging a 60 lb doe a mile out of the woods. I did one - not willing to do a second - getting too old for that I guess. I go there because it's fairly close to my house. I have to say - it's a little expensive by the time you pay all the park fees and camp ground price they come up with for a 3 day hunt. I'll still do it again however.