Favorite Restaurants in Ga

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
What is you favorite restaurants and what city are they in.
2 of mine are Mr chick in Cairo Ga ,Best steak around.
Other is Riverbend catfish below Thomaston on hwy 36.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Wheeew that would be tough. However in no order, Hunters at Shellman's Bluff, and The Chicken Delite in Ocilla. That chicken raised me and it just soothes the soul.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I also enjoy Bruckners on the hwy 36 exit on 75.Especially their stewed tomatoes.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Barbecue Kitchen Virginia Ave Atlanta all you can eat vegetables at lunch and heart attack country ham in red eye gravy for breakfast

naildrvr

I'm not familiar with the first restaurant that you mentioned but I am familiar with Riverbend in Thomaston. Funny thing is that I only live about 7 to 8 minutes from there and only eat there about once a year. There for a while it seemed to be hit or miss but the last few times that we ate there it was really good.

Jim Baker

Staff member
The Royal Cafe, been in business since 1913. Not that it is the best, but is always good, just my favorite. Cooked to order breakfast. Country buffet lunch.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

Mr Chick`s is good. So is the Farmhouse in Dawson, the Back Porch in Shellman, Nothin` Fancy out towards Cordray`s Mill. Blackbeard`s in Albany is starting to go downhill a little.

The Farmhouse has fresh mullet brought in around 11 o`clock on Fridays mornings and they`ll be frying and smoking them. They good too.

Oldstick

Mr chick in Cairo Ga ,Best steak around.
Not sure what my favorite is, but I'll back you up on Mr. Chick. We're down there every month looking after my Mom's house and it is on the list every time. Love their extra jumbo skrimp plates too.

DynamicDennis

Farmhouse in Dawson, used to be a catfish house close to Albany that had the best fried oysters and squealers. Dont recall the name been 12-13 years back

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am a Buckner's fan as well. I love El Monterrey in Carrollton as a local favorite.