Ranking Divisions in CFB

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Kentucky and Missouri should get to bowl eligibility while Tennessee and Vanderbilt are expected to finish at the bottom.

:pop:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

And THAT'S why I keep saying if the Voltards can just win the state of Tennessee, they'll be off to a good start!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
AT least 24/7 sports sees that the big 10 east is stacked. More espin bias putting sec west first. To funny:rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
AT least 24/7 sports sees that the big 10 east is stacked. More espin bias putting sec west first. To funny:rofl:

Let's see how stacked the B1G is around November.:wink:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Let's see how stacked the B1G is around November.:wink:
They'll still be the same teams. They may beat each other up enough to keep the division winner out of the playoff even if they win the big10cg. Kinda like last yearfacepalm:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
They'll still be the same teams. They may beat each other up enough to keep the division winner out of the playoff even if they win the big10cg. Kinda like last yearfacepalm:
Right. It's the Big10E that eats it's self alive year after year, not the SECW! (sarcasm).

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Personally I'd like to put 14 SEC teams up against 14 Big 10 teams to settle this.

My money is on the SEC to win a majority of the games

bullgator

The SEC was also the first conference to have both divisions listed.

SpotandStalk

Wonder where the East would've wound up had Ga been their usual selves last year?

bullgator

TinKnocker

I'm just ready to see my Noles run the table and wear Alabama out in the NCG!
You might have to outlive Saban if that's what you are waiting for. I don't think Taggart is the guy.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I hear ya bud ?

I'm just ready to see my Noles run the table and wear Alabama out in the NCG!

That was definitely dreams of yesteryear Spot. What kind a fumes they got down there in that chicken plant anyway? Maybe you ought to go outside and get a little fresh air? You sound a little woozy. :huh::bounce:

SpotandStalk

You might have to outlive Saban if that's what you are waiting for. I don't think Taggart is the guy.

I don't see us doing a whole lot this year so I'll hold my judgement on WT until year 2. However, I do like what he's done so far with recruiting and staff decisions. We shall see.