Anyone tried the Camo4U boat wraps?

Jabberwock

I was looking at the 60 square foot wrap on MacksPW and wanted to be sure that I'll have enough wrap to do both sides of my boat.

I have a 16 foot jon boat, but the way the boat lays, I would only be wrapping about 14 feet of it.

My question is, what are the measurements of the wrap when it comes?

I'm hoping for 2x30 feet if I'm lucky..

Anyone bought any of this?

redq

Banned
Yes - Camo4u is good stuff. I think you get a 48 inch wide roll of material and then you cut it down from there. Post some pics when you get it done...

Jabberwock

Yep. I called the guy and it comes 48 wide. And will do! I'll have to it the roll in half, my boat is 20 inches deep. Other than that, should be fairly easy job :)

bwood2006

I put some on my boat earlier this year stuffs looks awesome, and is a very good product. The only nagative I found with it was that if you have a mud motor or just go beaten and banging through logs and such it does some damage to it.

gdaagent

Consider paining it. A little more time consuming but cheaper and easy to touch up when you rub it off on logs and brush.

Jabberwock

The boat I have is painted already. But every little bump peels paint off. I sanded, but did not primar. Most of my hunting will be in cattails, so the boat normally doesn't run through some rough stuff.

Larry Young Jr

It looks good but, to me it shines to much. it dont look natural. But ,that is me.
Good luck

Larry Young Jr

Maybe after installing it he could lightly scuff it with a scotchbrite pad or very fine sand paper to take the surface gloss off?

Why then pay so much for something that not what you want. But like I said, that is me. Everyone else might like it.

Wild Turkey

This blows my mind everytime. How many ducks fly 2ft off the water and look at your boat. None or they are dead by then.
They fly hundreds of feet above you and never see the side of your boat till its too late.

The Flying Duckman

Have you ever set your boat blind up in the wee hours of the morning, first flight comes in and you start to killing. After a while, as it lightens up you look off to one side or another of the boat and there is a big piece of white styrofoam that had floated in.

Point is, if it looks natural, or like something they see all the time, they (ducks) don't really care.

jaclinto

I was looking at the 60 square foot wrap on MacksPW and wanted to be sure that I'll have enough wrap to do both sides of my boat.

I have a 16 foot jon boat, but the way the boat lays, I would only be wrapping about 14 feet of it.

My question is, what are the measurements of the wrap when it comes?

I'm hoping for 2x30 feet if I'm lucky..

Anyone bought any of this?

www.camo4u.com and www.camoskinz.com are your best bet