Choose Today !

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
I'm still wondering what in my post was so offensive?

Could have been it was true, or it struck a nerve, or both. As this thread demonstrates and as I’m sure you have seen in the headlines, it takes it takes only the appearance of something representative of Christianity to trigger SOME Atheist. That’s how great their hatred is, a cross, a BIble verse, a simple salutation, etc.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Could have been it was true, or it struck a nerve, or both. As this thread demonstrates and as I’m sure you have seen in the headlines, it takes it takes only the appearance of something representative of Christianity to trigger SOME Atheist. That’s how great their hatred is, a cross, a BIble verse, a simple salutation, etc.
Sfd, again, your hatred for everything non Christian has clouded your reading and comprehension skills or else your believer bigotry just overrides your ability to process information. Gemcrew A CHRISTIAN is the one who said he was offended. Not a single non believer said that to 4hand.
Nothing more is expected of you SFD because we all know of and are aware of your limitations.

Israel

BANNED
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday today and forever.

And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

...that you love one another, as I have loved you.

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get you behind me, Satan: you are an offense unto me: for you consider not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

...as I have loved you.

The one who is learning how Jesus Christ loves him is not ashamed of the many necessary rebukes endured to the seeing of that love. He is no longer quick to dismiss (nor overlook) "As many as I love I rebuke and chasten".
If you were of the world, the world would love its own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Every man bears a marking.

For we are unto God a sweet fragrance of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
To the one we are the fragrance of death unto death; and to the other the fragrance of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Last edited:

Israel

BANNED

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

Post #31
gemcgrew Senior Member

4HAND said:

Hey man, hope I didn't offend anyone. I didn't even notice the forum it was posted in. Not apologizing for my faith, but certainly don't want to offend.

gemcgrew said:

Out of all the replies in this thread, I find this one to be the most offensive.

Sfd??

SemperFiDawg

Sfd, again, your hatred for everything non Christian has clouded your reading and comprehension skills or else your believer bigotry just overrides your ability to process information. Gemcrew A CHRISTIAN is the one who said he was offended. Not a single non believer said that to 4hand.
Nothing more is expected of you SFD because we all know of and are aware of your limitations.

If you will notice it was a response TO 4hand BY him and regarding HIS post(# 6 to be exact)

Hey man, hope I didn't offend anyone. I didn't even notice the forum it was posted in. Not apologizing for my faith, but certainly don't want to offend.
Nothing in it pertained to you until you put that shoe on.

It’s clear to everyone what’s going on here, and trust me, it’s not a good look for you. Your bitterness is clouding your reasoning as bitterness is prone to do. I’ll make it easy on you. I’ll bow out and allow you to save some face.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
If you will notice it was a response TO 4hand BY him and regarding HIS post(# 6 to be exact)

Nothing in it pertained to you until you put that shoe on.

It’s clear to everyone what’s going on here, and trust me, it’s not a good look for you. Your bitterness is clouding your reasoning as bitterness is prone to do. I’ll make it easy on you. I’ll bow out and allow you to save some face.
Slick, you were the one blaming an atheist in post #124. Please, don't wuss, I mean bow out...I really want to see you make not easy for me.

Post #6 was 4hands reply to me. I replied back specifically stating that I was not offended.
So why your rant about SOME atheists???

SemperFiDawg

Slick, you were the one blaming an atheist in post #124. Please, don't wuss, I mean bow out...I really want to see you make not easy for me.

Post #6 was 4hands reply to me. I replied back specifically stating that I was not offended.
So why your rant about SOME atheists???

It read “SOME Athiest”. Like I said above, you was the one who put that shoe on. Now, Good Day.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
It read “SOME Athiest”. Like I said above, you was the one who put that shoe on. Now, Good Day.
I never said or implied that you were talking about me. I never assumed that you meant me.
Which atheist took offense to 4HAND's post which set you off so badly that you had to go off on an anti atheist rant blabbering about crosses and bible verses and salutations?

You trying to wiggle out of your own post certainly is a good day. Man up.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
“Now that, I say that’s no way for a kid to be wastin’ his time, readin’ that long-haired gobbledegook”

gemcgrew

I'm still wondering what in my post was so offensive?
It was the post that stopped me in my thoughts. I didn't want to move on until I considered it more in depth. I considered Scriptures that show Jesus, Paul etc. arguing and offending.

"My house & I serve the King of Kings & Lord of Lords. He's our savior. His name is Jesus."
I saw this as a proclamation or reflection of your faith.

"Hey man, hope I didn't offend anyone. I didn't even notice the forum it was posted in. Not apologizing for my faith, but certainly don't want to offend."
I saw this as an apology for your proclamation. I still see it that way.

Just because I found it offensive, doesn't mean that I don't appreciate it.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
It was the post that stopped me in my thoughts. I didn't want to move on until I considered it more in depth. I considered Scriptures that show Jesus, Paul etc. arguing and offending.

"My house & I serve the King of Kings & Lord of Lords. He's our savior. His name is Jesus."
I saw this as a proclamation or reflection of your faith.

"Hey man, hope I didn't offend anyone. I didn't even notice the forum it was posted in. Not apologizing for my faith, but certainly don't want to offend."
I saw this as an apology for your proclamation. I still see it that way.

Just because I found it offensive, doesn't mean that I don't appreciate it.

I see. My apology was if I had offended anyone who doesn't believe in Christ by posting my proclamation in this forum.
Christians can do more harm than good by being antagonistic & trying to start arguments. I wasn't trying to do that.
That's the reason I said what I did.