11/18 AM

tbrown913

Back in newton county for probably my last Georgia hunt of the year. Been a rough season for me. 2 weeks ago I had a big doe in the crosshairs and when I squeezed the trigger all I got was a click. Magazine wasnt fully inserted so no bullet in the chamber. The next morning I sat 2 hours longer than normal and didn't see anything, until I was lowering my rifle on my rope and one stepped out at 50 yards. I jumped 4 or 5 walking back to my truck that were across the property line on the new wma. This weekend I sat late yesterday morning again and the deer I saw from the stand ran across the road with nothing chasing it. Then walking out I jumped probably the same group of 4 or 5. They were 75 yards from where I needed them to be. Yesterday evening I hunted the neighbors which is usually covered up in deer. I parked my truck next to the overgrown garden, stepped out and jumped 3 deer that were bedded in it. Got in my stand and the only deer I saw walked out from behind the neighbors house, and at acorns 15 feet from his front porch steps. Trying again in about a half hour and could really use some luck! Good luck to the rest of yall!!

Hunter922

In Cobb again trying to stick and string a good one...good luck..

smoove

Elbert Co short hunt this morning thanksgiving today .Brett I didn't get to look yet did Florida play yesterday?

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Back in Heard for a quick hunt before church. Had to come after the chasing I saw yesterday evening.

QuackHead90

Up in a twiggs county creek bottom watching an acorn tree on the side of a flooded creek. Tagged out on bucks yesterday afternoon up here so on hog or doe patrol today!

Blackston

Been wound up with killing a goodn. And in the process took all the fun out of what I love let the 308 eat on a slick head last night I feel recharged. !!! Up a tree in cook county short sit before church

Curtis

Back at it in Sumter Co. same stand as last night. Usually productive I see deer here 50-60% of time. Since nothing last night only stands to reason will see some this morning, right?!
5 shots and 2 dogs heard all ready.
Good luck!