Hiring wildlife techs for Predator control- 1 Fulltime and 2 Parttime

wileycoyote101

Looking for people with animal control background..Experience a plus , to work for a established Wildlife service group based out of Tifton Georgia that control Predator Populations for landowners.We are hiring 1 Fulltime and 2 parttime wildlife techs to add to our team.Pay ranges from $50..00 per day up to $150.00 per day.plus bonuses depending on experience.Send resume to wileycoyote101@hotmail.com Felons need not apply.Also must have dependable transportation to and from work.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Bump. This would be my dream job. However, 300 miles one way is a pretty rough commute.

fireretriever

What kind of resume do you want? I have about 3 day a week to work and have trapped, hunted and fished all of my life. I've removed everything from snakes, skunks, hogs, coyotes and feral dogs. I work in public service and can pass any drug or background check you can throw me. I'm 20-30 minutes from Tifton.

AllTerrainAngler

i WORK IN LAW ENFORCEMENT BUT WENT TO COLLEGE FOR WILDLIFE. HAVE ASSISTED IN REMOVAL OF EVERYTHING FROM SMALL RODENTS TO LARGE ALLIGATORS.