The Hang Tough and Takin it EZ Driveler # 263....

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Dang Blood my carpal work looked nothing like that. Hope you feel better soon.
You have my attention... Yours better or worse than this. This is my 2nd surgery and the first looked exactly the same! Big ol cut right through the palm of my hand! Hand filet .. Dontcha jus love it!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
We were clearing roads in Grady county after Micheal and the operator got mad at me for working him to hard,Certain movements are like stabbing needles.PT is no fun either.

Congrats!!!!Hope you heal fast.

And that operator is still breathing.....I think that he should be at the bottom of a well-dug hole made from that same excavator with a couple of bags of lime tossed on top for good measure and then covered up neatly so the the road can be rebuilt right over the top of him. I am not kidding but that could have been the punishment from my late Father if he had intentionally done him that way.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Blood, I didn't realize that you were having two surgeries today either. Dang, it is bad enough with just one. Did you come home with that special ice machine to put on your knee? That dang thing is the cat's meow for sure and I still have to use mine on rare occasions.

I surely hope that you listen to your doctors and give it time to heal properly and before long, you will back up and jumping jacks with Drunkbro again !!!

I had my MRI done this afternoon on my knee and even though I had the same thing done last year, I had forgotten just how loud and crazy those sounds are while doing the MRI scan test. The ear plugs didn't work at all and I couldn't adjust them once the testing began and lasted for about 35 minutes. I've go to go back tomorrow to get the results if anything is torn again. My right foot looks black and blue on most of it and the X-rays showed the fracture. I still have to use the crutches with it for now but based on the overall results tomorrow, I don't know if they will want to make me wear a boot-cast or not.

I am scheduled to go to Montgomery early Friday morning in hopes of being able to attend the GSU Football Bowl Game on Saturday afternoon with my Daughter and Son-in-Law. Originally, I was going to do the driving but not now. I promised them if GSU made it to a bowl game that dear old Dad would make sure that we went and I would pay all of the expenses involved. Already have everything done so I just need to be able to ride and then rest at the hotel and then be able to watch the game and then come back home Sunday afternoon. I just hope that the doctors don't cramp my style with their test results tomorrow.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You have my attention... Yours better or worse than this. This is my 2nd surgery and the first looked exactly the same! Big ol cut right through the palm of my hand! Hand filet .. Dontcha jus love it!

The scar on my wrist is where the scope went in, my left hand has a little scar tissue inside as it was pretty bad but both have worked fine sense surgery. I waited about 2 months between surgeries to let the first one heal completely.

This getting old isn’t for sissies. :bounce:
2DAB7AB3-29F4-4DB6-B735-14FBEED487CE.jpeg

Last edited:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy HUMP DAY to you Ruger, Eli, Blood, Gobblin and to the rest of the sleepy Driveler Nation.

Gobblin, I need for those cups to show up again in my world this morning. One of the technicians that performed my MRI yesterday could have been her twin sister for sure. It turned out that she lives only a few miles from my property up in the country too. :cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning and Happy HUMP DAY to you Ruger, Eli, Blood, Gobblin and to the rest of the sleepy Driveler Nation.

Gobblin, I need for those cups to show up again in my world this morning. One of the technicians that performed my MRI yesterday could have been her twin sister for sure. It turned out that she lives only a few miles from my property up in the country too. :cheers:

It is a little chilly outside for a outdoor rendezvous.

Status
Not open for further replies.