Hello!

Robert1158

This is my first post, however I've been reading posts on this forum for some time now. I've always loved the outdoors, but only just recently have I started getting into deer and turkey hunting. I grew up plucking squirrels out of the trees and trapping critters with no real "know how" as no on in my family really had an interest in hunting. The reason I haven't posted is because I didn't think I had much to bring to the table. I joined a hunting club last year in Troup County and put some boots on the ground, but with no deer coming off that lease in the back of my truck. I gained some good knowledge and learned some lessons anyway. I've been doing some research trying to learn as much as I can. You've all already helped me very much through this forum, though I haven't officially posted anything until now. I just wanted to say I appreciate all the help (and laughs) that I've come across. Hopefully I'll gain some knowledge that I can pass on through this forum and help other hunters like myself. I got a desk job recently, so I'm here quite often lol

Anyway thanks again, fellas!

greg_n_clayton

Missed this one !! Welcome to the campfire sir !! Don't be a stranger !

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Glad to have you. Chime right in most of us sound like we know more than we actually do anyway.