Barnett Crossbow Cams

I just picked up a Barnett Quad 400 that I believe was dry fired. The limbs look fine but the cams are damaged. When I called Barnett I was told I could no longer get parts for it. I want to let my 11 year old use it son use it. Does anyone know of somewhere I could get new cams and strings? Maybe aftermarket. Any help would be appreciated.

shdw633

You might want to keep checking Ebay to see if someone is just selling one for parts but at this point I don't think you are going to have any luck finding any. I would check with your archery shops around and see if they can find you one.

You might want to keep checking Ebay to see if someone is just selling one for parts but at this point I don't think you are going to have any luck finding any. I would check with your archery shops around and see if they can find you one.

Not looking good I guess. I will watch eBay and try some of the shops. Thank you for the advice.

transfixer

You might go over to ArcheryTalk and ask in the crossbow section, You'll have to register but its not a big deal, someone might have a Quad with cracked limbs and be willing to sell the cams ? who knows"